• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Jump Force
  3. This look and feels like a fan game

User Info: Dread_Breaker44

Dread_Breaker44
4 weeks ago#1
What a piece of s***. Particle effects and motion blur are way over the top and the fighting feels like babies first button masher.
Even the way your CaC walks looks janky as they wobble uncontrollably. What was bandai thinking with this?
Str8 Fyre
http://imgur.com/7p6uHzz

User Info: Bizoan

Bizoan
4 weeks ago#2
Yeah whatever.

User Info: SultryCinnamon

SultryCinnamon
4 weeks ago#3
A fan game would have a better roster.

User Info: zero829

zero829
4 weeks ago#4
SultryCinnamon posted...

This.

User Info: BhevHD

BhevHD
4 weeks ago#5
SultryCinnamon posted...

And probably be a mobile game

User Info: MajinDBuu

MajinDBuu
4 weeks ago#6
BhevHD posted...
SultryCinnamon posted...

And probably be a mobile game

So what, don't you guys have phones?

User Info: UltimaXOmega

UltimaXOmega
4 weeks ago#7
Still leagues better than that awful MHA game, I got a couple months ago.
The Rock 2020

User Info: Orpeiu50

Orpeiu50
4 weeks ago#8
What did you expect? AAA-tier graphics and effects? i think the game looks and feels pretty good for the budget it probably had.

User Info: kaminarikid

kaminarikid
4 weeks ago#9
For Bandai's sake, I really hope this is not the final build of the game.

I just started playing the beta, and the first thing I noticed is the motion blur that every UE game seems to have for some reason. Most of the movement animations look really stiff, and some of them appear to be downright unfinished. The camera can be a bit too jerky at times, and this combined with the motion blur creates a bit of a headache. Even little things like the hair physics just look cheap and lazily done.

This is to say nothing of the actual gameplay. It's just that the overall visual presentation of the game comes off as totally amateurish. This doesn't look like a major production from one of the biggest game publishers in Japan.
"There are two things in this world that will never lie to you: cats and facts."
-Tyson Kidd

User Info: MajinDBuu

MajinDBuu
4 weeks ago#10
Orpeiu50 posted...
What did you expect? AAA-tier graphics and effects? i think the game looks and feels pretty good for the budget it probably had.

What the hell does AAA have to do with graphics? Isn't Grand Theft Auto V, Fortnite and Pillars of Eternity also AAA? Their graphics look terrible in compare with Jump Force and there are some recent AAA games that look like arcade games from the 2000s. The graphics of Jump Force are the best you can get in this timeline but the roster is terrible.
  1. Boards
  2. Jump Force
  3. This look and feels like a fan game
  • Topic Archived