• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Jump Force
  3. So..whataver happend to Ichigo? (spoilers i guess)

User Info: Zao_Yen

Zao_Yen
4 weeks ago#1
I stopped caring about the series\manga\videogames whatever after the emo\edgelord arc (ulquiorra arc). and possilby when bleach stopped being famous (or more famous, for the touchy fanboys).

so how and when ichigo came to have the robes and sword seen in the trailer for this game?

please spoil away, its not like i have the time to start reprising , or starting, a series of anime or manga nowadays
"This isn't GameFAQs, no need to get anal over a typo. Besides, you misspelled contribute yourself hypocrite." -Glaceon, /vp/

User Info: RPGNoZero

RPGNoZero
4 weeks ago#2
Ichigo is part everything
Xehanort's guardian is the will of Kairi's grandma. It will absorb Xehanort and become Kairi's grandma, the final villain!!!

User Info: YonnyYon

YonnyYon
4 weeks ago#3
It's his design from the final arc, awakening is from the final few chapters.

User Info: MajinDBuu

MajinDBuu
4 weeks ago#4
Bleach has always been from the most popular franchises of all time and in the top 10 best selling manga, not sure where you get the ''not famous'' thing but looks like desperate trolling attempt considering your whole thread is huge hypocrisy, just like the vocal minority of losers that say Boruto isn't popular meanwhile its always on the most trending series and with the highest ratings.

Anyway the final Bleach manga arc Thousand Year Blood War did not have an anime adaption yet, the Bleach characters in Jump Force are using the designs from the final manga arc. At the end Ichigo and Orichime get together and have a child named Kazui Kurosaki, pretty much just like the Naruto Shippuden finale.

User Info: saiyaman1hunnid

saiyaman1hunnid
4 weeks ago#5
you stopped caring right? why does this thread exist? lol

User Info: SparNar607

SparNar607
4 weeks ago#6
Ichigo is a Quincy, Shinigami, Fullbringer, human , hollow, super saiyan Jinchuriki

User Info: Maxmilion

Maxmilion
4 weeks ago#7
Kubo ran out of ideas, and just gave Ichigo every power in the series.

Zao_Yen
4 weeks ago#8
MajinDBuu posted...
not sure where you get the ''not famous'' thing but looks like desperate trolling attempt considering your whole thread is huge hypocrisy,

are you blind...or just plain idiot? why am i trolling? if i am trolling about a series i wouldn't even care, would i even make a topic about it? God, the idiocy intensifies
"This isn't GameFAQs, no need to get anal over a typo. Besides, you misspelled contribute yourself hypocrite." -Glaceon, /vp/

Zao_Yen
4 weeks ago#9
saiyaman1hunnid posted...
you stopped caring right? why does this thread exist? lol

because i would like to get back into it..."lolz, lmao hurr durr" ?

ahh right, i forgot the toxicity of gf boards...it was like this back in 2005, and still hasn't changed

Zao_Yen
4 weeks ago#10
Maxmilion posted...
Kubo ran out of ideas, and just gave Ichigo every power in the series.

wow...but why ? wasn't he getting already OP by the end of the anime arc?
  1. Boards
  2. Jump Force
  3. So..whataver happend to Ichigo? (spoilers i guess)
  • Topic Archived