You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Jump Force
  3. webcode finding from Reddit

User Info: hanfoi

hanfoi
1 week ago#1
So this was mentioned by a reddit user called ADARKALLEYSTLKR 2 weeks ago,there is someway he used to find there are 22 slots on the webcode of the game website.Now since the website was updated this morning,that emphasized his theory and we literally have 22 slots left to speculate

what do you think guys?

old post
https://www.reddit.com/r/jumpforce/comments/aeuq98/web_code_new_characters_update/
new post
https://www.reddit.com/r/jumpforce/comments/aeuq98/web_code_new_characters_update/
Official Akai Shuichi of the Xenoverse 2 forum

User Info: MajinDBuu

MajinDBuu
1 week ago#2
ADARKALLEYSTLKR is a lowlife troll that has literally always posted ridiculously wrong and fake information on Reddit and nothing came true in the end. At the start he was repeatedly posting ''confirmed'' fake information for almost every event and even naming characters that were never revealed, then claiming that there were ''exclusive rewards on Playstation that were not available on other consoles'' which was totally fake as all platforms have same rewards, then he was presenting interviews from July and August as ''news' for December, and now even this code means nothing from what he is saying, pretty sure he has no idea himself for what he is talking about. He is also known to delete a lot of his posts when everyone realises that they are fake like that beta post from a while ago.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Haku125

Haku125
1 week ago#3
Well he was the first to say we were going to get 12 characters which was confirmed a week later by Yonkou and Rhyme. He also said we would get an open beta and now we are. While he said both of those would be announced at Jump Festa, we all know there was something going on behind the scenes for Bandai at Jump festa which meant they couldn't show stuff. So I'm more inclined to believe him.
Can officially predict the future according to the mods. Will be willing to leak anything anyone wants.

hanfoi
1 week ago#4
i personally think he is right,cuz that's exactly the number of characters whose hints are seen in the game or were teased by Yonkou at Jump Festa 19'

this is the full list of the 22 characters that i think WILL make it

1-Gaara
2-Madara
3-Sakura
4-Kakashi
5-Shaina
6-Fasha
7-Kaoru
8-Pitou
9-Genkai
10-Yoruichi
11-Nami
12-Dio
13-Jotaro
14-Lala Deviluke
15-Medaka
16-Korosensei
17-Dai
18-Tsuna
19-Gintoki
20-Allen Walker
21-Souther
22-Yhwach

I think Galena might not be playable,cuz unlike Kane when he was first shown off in-game,they confirmed him being playable,Galena was shown in the trailers but they didn't say she is playable and we didn't see any battle with her included so far
Woooow so Sakura over hiei kurama and kuwabara? Woooooow
Bench 1RM: 287lbs
No big deal
(edited 1 week ago)

Haku125
1 week ago#6
hanfoi posted...
i personally think he is right,cuz that's exactly the number of characters whose hints are seen in the game or were teased by Yonkou at Jump Festa 19'

1-Gaara
2-Madara
3-Sakura
4-Kakashi
5-Shaina
6-Fasha
7-Kaoru
8-Pitou
9-Genkai
10-Yoruichi
11-Nami
12-Dio
13-Jotaro
14-Lala Deviluke
15-Medaka
16-Korosensei
17-Dai
18-Tsuna
19-Gintoki
20-Allen Walker
21-Souther
22-Yhwach

I think Galena might not be playable,cuz unlike Kane when he was first shown off in-game,they confirmed him being playable,Galena was shown in the trailers but they didn't say she is playable and we didn't see any battle with her included so far

Dude what? That's way too many female characters. You are literally putting in femal characters just to fill some quota. Fasha isn't even a canon character ffs.
Can officially predict the future according to the mods. Will be willing to leak anything anyone wants.

User Info: OwlProphet

OwlProphet
1 week ago#7
Who are Shaina and Fasha? What series are they from?

Haku125
1 week ago#8
OwlProphet posted...
Who are Shaina and Fasha? What series are they from?

Dragon ball and saint seiya. Two very unimportant characters and Fasha isn't even canon. Hanfoi has this radical idea that they are going to go crazy on female characters and put a bunch in just because more females.

hanfoi
1 week ago#9
Haku125 posted...
hanfoi posted...

1-Gaara
2-Madara
3-Sakura
4-Kakashi
5-Shaina
6-Fasha
7-Kaoru
8-Pitou
9-Genkai
10-Yoruichi
11-Nami
12-Dio
13-Jotaro
14-Lala Deviluke
15-Medaka
16-Korosensei
17-Dai
18-Tsuna
19-Gintoki
20-Allen Walker
21-Souther
22-Yhwach

Dude what? That's way too many female characters. You are literally putting in femal characters just to fill some quota. Fasha isn't even a canon character ffs.

Adult Bulla from DBGT isn't canon however we have seen her hairstyle option in the CAC screenshots for females

User Info: Elijah954

Elijah954
1 week ago#10
How do we know the supposed 22 don't include the 9 DLC characters?
You're Gonna Carry That Weight
  1. Boards
  2. Jump Force
  3. webcode finding from Reddit