• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Jump Force
  3. shouldn't we get more villains for the game?

User Info: Haku125

Haku125
3 months ago#11
perrolococz posted...
You'd think we will also get Raoh and Akainu (since both were in J-Stars, I doubt they won't reuse them)...

7.- Hisoka
8.- Madara
9.- Raoh
10.- Akainu
11.- DIO

I think that's fine with villian representation.
I don't like that it seems we are not getting Majin Buu... (Why add Cell and not Buu? I just hate it as a completionist haha, like add every major villian for each Dragon Ball (Z) arc! Vegeta, Freezer, Cell... And Buu!

From what I've read of Jump's mangas the other iconic villians I can remember are Hao from Shaman King and Dakki from Hoshin Engi, both series not represented in game.
And Meruem from HxH would be cool.

I'd say villians are ok anyways.

And btw a Lot of people mention Hades from Saint Seiya... This "iconic villian" appears just in one of the chapter of the entire manga if my memory is right, it would be bettet to just include a Gold Knight that's popular like Shaka or Saga.

Akainu isn't a villain. Him and Blackbeard would never be on the same team. Also Shaman King can't be in the game due to it not being WSJ anymore.
Can officially predict the future according to the mods. Will be willing to leak anything anyone wants.

User Info: Ragiroth

Ragiroth
3 months ago#12
We desperately need DIO and Madara.
Official Scarecrow of the Injustice 2 boards PSN-Ragiroth
My youtube channel-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbMERPuPx-fmj454YDxDESg

User Info: TheoryCancer101

TheoryCancer101
3 months ago#13
Yes there should be more villains than MHA One Justice. 6 villains is blasphemous.
"My Theories Will Cure You!"

User Info: Majarubi

Majarubi
3 months ago#14
Besides the ones mentioned, there's also still a chance for...
Saito or Aoshi (Rurouni Kenshin, I guess they're more like Vegeta later on but still villains for quite a while)
Kira (Jojo's, we'll definitely see DIO and at least 2 Jojos but possibly another villain)
Either Grimmjow, Ulquiorra, or Ywach (Bleach)
Tyki Mikk (D. Grayman)
Either Itachi, Pain, Kaguya, or Obito along with Madara (Naruto)
Starjun or Midora (Toriko)

Any from Black Clover or MHA will more than likely be DLC I'm guessing. There's more than enough OP characters, let some other series have a shot. We really have no idea what other series are coming or characters are left though.
Best Genre: RPG
Best FF: IV=VI=VIII>X=XIII/XIII-2>VII=IX> VIICC=DoC>XIV>LR=X-2>XII>XI>Type0> CC=MQ>V>I=III>XV>II

User Info: Fou Lu

Fou Lu
3 months ago#15
hanfoi posted...
Frieza/Cell wanted to kill Goku

Cell never wanted to kill Goku, he wanted to fight him and then once he did, he never wanted it to end.
I smolder with generic rage.

User Info: Dragon Shiryu

Dragon Shiryu
3 months ago#16
perrolococz posted...

And btw a Lot of people mention Hades from Saint Seiya... This "iconic villian" appears just in one of the chapter of the entire manga if my memory is right, it would be bettet to just include a Gold Knight that's popular like Shaka or Saga.

Hades appears more in the arc, just not in his real body. It's not an enemy that just appears out of nowhere like Kaguya, for example. Still, I think Saga would be a better villain. He's more iconic, has more development and the Galaxian Explosion just looks way cool.

User Info: BhevHD

BhevHD
3 months ago#17
Haku125 posted...
perrolococz posted...
You'd think we will also get Raoh and Akainu (since both were in J-Stars, I doubt they won't reuse them)...

7.- Hisoka
8.- Madara
9.- Raoh
10.- Akainu
11.- DIO

I don't like that it seems we are not getting Majin Buu... (Why add Cell and not Buu? I just hate it as a completionist haha, like add every major villian for each Dragon Ball (Z) arc! Vegeta, Freezer, Cell... And Buu!

From what I've read of Jump's mangas the other iconic villians I can remember are Hao from Shaman King and Dakki from Hoshin Engi, both series not represented in game.

Akainu isn't a villain. Him and Blackbeard would never be on the same team. Also Shaman King can't be in the game due to it not being WSJ anymore.

Akainu is a villain. Just because him and Teach wouldn't fight alongside each other, doesn't mean he isn't a villain.

User Info: Haku125

Haku125
3 months ago#18
BhevHD posted...
Haku125 posted...
perrolococz posted...

7.- Hisoka
8.- Madara
9.- Raoh
10.- Akainu
11.- DIO

Akainu is a villain. Just because him and Teach wouldn't fight alongside each other, doesn't mean he isn't a villain.

No Akainu isn't a villain. Go watch One Piece.
Can officially predict the future according to the mods. Will be willing to leak anything anyone wants.

User Info: Tidus1012

Tidus1012
3 months ago#19
Madara
Obito (six paths)
Meruem
Neferpitou
Hades
Doflamingo
Katakuri
~A(o)S~

User Info: BhevHD

BhevHD
3 months ago#20
Haku125 posted...
BhevHD posted...
Haku125 posted...
perrolococz posted...

7.- Hisoka
8.- Madara
9.- Raoh
10.- Akainu
11.- DIO

No Akainu isn't a villain. Go watch One Piece.

I'm keeping up with the manga.

I suppose a more proper term is antagonist, due to the fact that he is technically a good guy, although I'd personally consider him a lawful evil. He's willing to sacrifice innocent lives for what he deems the greater good. He was even willing to sacrifice the lives of his own men just to kill some pirates.

But in Luffy's eyes, the dude is 100% a villain, considering he killed Luffy's brother, and almost killed Luffy himself
  1. Boards
  2. Jump Force
  3. shouldn't we get more villains for the game?
  • Topic Archived