• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Jump Force
  3. Is Jojo more popular than Naruto and One Piece?

User Info: rowanowa-zoro

rowanowa-zoro
5 months ago#1
Same as title - Results (392 votes)
Yes
13.78% (54 votes)
No
86.22% (338 votes)
This poll is now closed.
This will settle the debate easily @kazuhara002

Or u could check on how many times Jojo has been looked up compared to Naruto or One Piece on google
You gotta a problem with me? Settle it in Jump Force.

User Info: CartridgeHero

CartridgeHero
5 months ago#2
More popular then Naruto? I don't think so.

More Popular then One piece? That depends on the specifics...as in what location are you talking about or whatever.
GameFAQS has a crappy community but hell I enjoy it being crappy - Switch Code: SW-3914-1840-3998

User Info: OrticoMelbourne

OrticoMelbourne
5 months ago#3
more popular? no

in vs debates? its thrown around constantly and with major NLF
I have not heard many people claim that goku/naruto would beat zeno although I have heard them claim numerous jojo characters beat zeno despite him being a multiversal buster just by clenching his hand so... yeah

although if you are referring to my debate https://myanimelist.net/anime/14719/JoJo_no_Kimyou_na_Bouken_TV is alot more popular than the 2nd season of MB which comes in at #998 lol

on MAL thre is even a season of jojo ranked #61 despite certain series like code geass etc being listed multiple times due to having multiple seasons
https://myanimelist.net/anime/31933/JoJo_no_Kimyou_na_Bouken__Diamond_wa_Kudakenai
which is actually obscene

User Info: SuperCy

SuperCy
5 months ago#4
Among the anime community, it might not be to much of stretch to say it's more popular. But in general, I would say no.

Naruto, Dragon Ball (and to a lesser degree One Piece) have mainstream success on a worldwide scale

User Info: kazuhara002

kazuhara002
5 months ago#5
rowanowa-zoro posted...
This will settle the debate easily @kazuhara002

Or u could check on how many times Jojo has been looked up compared to Naruto or One Piece on google

And why would I care if it is or if it isn't. When JoJo swerves a lot of cliches' that one piece or Naruto fall into all the time lol. Though obviously Naruto and one piece more mainstream.
(message deleted)

User Info: Wazzupguys

Wazzupguys
5 months ago#7
SuperCy posted...
Naruto, Dragon Ball (and to a lesser degree JoJo) have mainstream success on a worldwide scale

the rest either have been more successful in defferent reigions(Fist of the North Star, Knights of the Zodiac, One Piece and Bleach are notable examples), too new to judge for now(My Hero Academia and Black Clover) or only a "success" in Japan(pretty much most of the rest).
#MakeGameFAQSGreatAgain

User Info: aPimp_named_leE

aPimp_named_leE
5 months ago#8
Its more memeable
FFBE 978,557,395
3DS FCs 4742-5347-4933 (Y) 0044-3673-1990 (X)

User Info: Dragonage2ftw

Dragonage2ftw
5 months ago#9
Jojo’s is certainly more popular now.
Official Yu Narukami, Incineroar, Parasoul, Sombra, Black Widow, RE5 Jill, Kaede Akamatsu, Kamala Khan, Rehgar, Orisa, R.Mika, 2B, and Power Girl everywhere.

User Info: Haku125

Haku125
5 months ago#10
No, who in their right mind would think this?
Can officially predict the future according to the mods. Will be willing to leak anything anyone wants.
  1. Boards
  2. Jump Force
  3. Is Jojo more popular than Naruto and One Piece?
  • Topic Archived