• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Jump Force
  3. Saint Seiya Netflix trailer....... Shun might be a girl now

User Info: SuperCy

SuperCy
5 months ago#21
I think gender swapping Shun is kind of an unnecessary change. But I can't be to mad at it being different to the original, cause the original kind of sucks, in my opinion.

Overall visuals seem ok, but the voice acting and dialogue (at least for the dub) is horrid.

User Info: reaper0123

reaper0123
5 months ago#22
Netflix is going with the new saying "Get woke, go broke", and taking it to heart. They're pushing agendas in lots of their new shows.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Xenoriddley?feature=mhee

User Info: GMArcturus

GMArcturus
5 months ago#23
reaper0123 posted...
Netflix is going with the new saying "Get woke, go broke", and taking it to heart. They're pushing agendas in lots of their new shows.

They aren't the only company doing that. Sony is joining them.
Rock Me Like A Hurricane

User Info: SuperCy

SuperCy
5 months ago#24
GMArcturus posted...
reaper0123 posted...

They aren't the only company doing that. Sony is joining them.

TBH this kind of stuff is nothing new, but people don't like to see anything wrong with their generations so they insist it's the generation that came after them who invented it.

User Info: goodJT

goodJT
5 months ago#25
Cool
AKA Tykronos/Ryltex,The Glass Wraith of Gamefaqs.
https://i.imgur.com/78v9AxX.png https://i.imgur.com/1GEFq8L.png it's now a thing.

User Info: RyomaOfHoshido

RyomaOfHoshido
5 months ago#26
That looks so bad. 3D was a horrible choice
14. Do not argue with trolls, it means that they win.

User Info: EmptyTome

EmptyTome
5 months ago#27
This looks worse than the ps3 saint seiya games somehow. Well done kurumada productions.

Also, Shun as a girl is a HUGE kick in the balls to all SS fans
"...it already existed the day apple release there smart phone, that created the mobile gaming market" - LeoKoo

User Info: Wazzupguys

Wazzupguys
5 months ago#28
please be the next Devilman Crybaby.
#MakeGameFAQSGreatAgain

User Info: SparNar607

SparNar607
5 months ago#29
When it comes to representation, i feel it’s more sincere when they try to either create a new character or use a lesser known character instead of changing another character to suite the gender/race/sexual orientation group they want to try to catch.

User Info: aPimp_named_leE

aPimp_named_leE
5 months ago#30
Interesting. Always thought him being a guy and the undertones of his character were unique to the original. Some could argue he was the first (potentially) gay character in a big shonen manga and was a great example of diversity without it feeling forced. Him and Hyoga were huge in getting the whole yowi craze going. My knowledge on spans from the beginning of the series to the end of sanctuary, so idk if anything I said was confirmed or debunked, but those were the vibes i picked up on from his characterization.

All that being said, it will be interesting seeing how it plays out. Voltron on Netflix did the same thing with one of their characters and it turned out really well.
FFBE 978,557,395
3DS FCs 4742-5347-4933 (Y) 0044-3673-1990 (X)
  1. Boards
  2. Jump Force
  3. Saint Seiya Netflix trailer....... Shun might be a girl now
  • Topic Archived