• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Jump Force
  3. Saint Seiya Netflix trailer....... Shun might be a girl now

User Info: BloodyBoredom

BloodyBoredom
5 months ago#1
https://youtu.be/RNA4E3AuGIk

User Info: kazuhara002

kazuhara002
5 months ago#2
Not bad honestly. Also in the legend of the sanctuary movie they changed Scorpio Miro into a girl so I'm not bothered if they did it with shun.

BloodyBoredom
5 months ago#3
kazuhara002 posted...
Not bad honestly. Also in the legend of the sanctuary movie they changed Scorpio Miro into a girl so I'm not bothered if they did it with shun.

Shun as a male makes sense story wise, but I won't spoil, people should know what I am talking about tho.

User Info: Dragon Shiryu

Dragon Shiryu
5 months ago#4
Not might, he is a girl in this.

BloodyBoredom
5 months ago#5
Dragon Shiryu posted...
Not might, he is a girl in this.

Thoughts then?

Dragon Shiryu
5 months ago#6
In my case I was hoping for a faithful and fillerless adaptation of the manga but I don't think that'll ever happen now. The black saints look horrid. I'll give this a chance but my expectations just went rock bottom.

BloodyBoredom
5 months ago#7
Dragon Shiryu posted...
In my case I was hoping for a faithful and fillerless adaptation of the manga but I don't think that'll ever happen now. The black saints look horrid. I'll give this a chance but my expectations just went rock bottom.

Same, but now Shun's a girl, and helicopters and tanks are the enemies of Saint Seiya? wtf!

kazuhara002
5 months ago#8
BloodyBoredom posted...
kazuhara002 posted...

Shun as a male makes sense story wise, but I won't spoil, people should know what I am talking about tho.

Bruh it's been over 30 years if people don't know why shun being a male then it's there lost

kazuhara002
5 months ago#9
BloodyBoredom posted...
Dragon Shiryu posted...

Same, but now Shun's a girl, and helicopters and tanks are the enemies of Saint Seiya? wtf!

Yeah that part was weird as f***.

@Dragon_Shiryu I wouldn't worry too much about the black saints design cause they are just jobbers anyway

Dragon Shiryu
5 months ago#10
kazuhara002 posted...
BloodyBoredom posted...
Dragon Shiryu posted...

Yeah that part was weird as f***.

@Dragon_Shiryu I wouldn't worry too much about the black saints design cause they are just jobbers anyway

I do worry because it's representative of the direction they went with. Personally it's a huge disappointment after seeing something like Castlevania which led me to think the Netflix collaboration could do it well.
  1. Boards
  2. Jump Force
  3. Saint Seiya Netflix trailer....... Shun might be a girl now
  • Topic Archived