• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Jump Force
  3. The only female character id care about is Genkai

User Info: Hayate-chan

Hayate-chan
5 months ago#61
I like how this thread turned into powerlevel wank debate. If Giorno and Ajimu somehow made into this game, I'd like to watch you settle this in the game.

User Info: kazuhara002

kazuhara002
5 months ago#62
This thread gone so far off the rails it's unreal lol

kazuhara002
5 months ago#63
Hayate-chan posted...
I like how this thread turned into powerlevel wank debate. If Giorno and Ajimu somehow made into this game, I'd like to watch you settle this in the game.

Idk if Giorno could get in with the loud demand for jotaro. Though if he does I'll dabble with him considering my squad is only 2/3rds done. Unless Asta gets in or tanjirou

User Info: King_Of_Spam

King_Of_Spam
5 months ago#64
What about Shizuru as a semi-joke character?
Naughty Dog is the king of intrusive microtransactions.

User Info: GreenLantern188

GreenLantern188
5 months ago#65
kazuhara002 posted...

Yeah. Nobody cares about jojo lol. J/k. I've never watched it probably because the characters look like fotn and that likes like people who just punch a lot.

I just want genkai...
Bench 1RM: 287lbs
No big deal

kazuhara002
5 months ago#66
GreenLantern188 posted...
kazuhara002 posted...

Yeah. Nobody cares about jojo lol. J/k. I've never watched it probably because the characters look like fotn and that likes like people who just punch a lot.

I just want genkai...

JoJo is much deeper than guys just punching a lot. Though it does initially draw character designs from FOTN it becomes it's own thing rather quickly and honestly redefines the shonen battle genre but that's just me

User Info: icelos

icelos
5 months ago#67
kazuhara002 posted...
GreenLantern188 posted...
kazuhara002 posted...

I just want genkai...

JoJo is much deeper than guys just punching a lot. Though it does initially draw character designs from FOTN it becomes it's own thing rather quickly and honestly redefines the shonen battle genre but that's just me

While I love Genkai and YYH is one of the first anime I ever watched, I agree that JoJo is kinda more impactful in that it is unique and very smart in handling the entire franchise. Also, Yukako the prototype yandere 😍
Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.
  1. Boards
  2. Jump Force
  3. The only female character id care about is Genkai
  • Topic Archived