• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Jump Force
  3. Jump Force was a no-show at The Game Awards. Bandai Namco is a joke!

User Info: qwertyMrJINX

qwertyMrJINX
5 months ago#51
I think the only Japanese game at that show was Ultimate Alliance 3, and honestly, I think Team Ninja may be embarrassed to be involved in that project, seeing how rarely it's mentioned that they're making it.

It's really not that big a deal. The Game Awards just seems to be a Western dev circle jerk.
There ain't nothing to get, you just gotta have that shine

User Info: kazuhara002

kazuhara002
5 months ago#52
rowanowa-zoro posted...
kazuhara002 posted...
@rowanowa-zoro at this point I'm gonna let you have this debate cause I feel like we talking in circles lol. Hopefully we cross paths in jump force

I dont know how you can say Jojo is more popular than Naruto and One Piece. Tbh, im finna put a poll out because im interested to see what the results would be.

Sadly, i dont think we’ll cross paths since im prob getting the game on Xbox one. But if I DO get it on ps4 as a miracle, sure. I look forward to a battle

Honestly I'll probably get it on both consoles so we might cross paths I'll be playing shiryu and Ryo.

Also I wasn't series about JoJo being popular obviously one piece and Naruto have more worldwide appeal lol.

User Info: RenzoShima

RenzoShima
5 months ago#53
I think it’s because it’s usually a reveal a month and jump festa sorta took that spot from tga. So ya who else exited for the weekends?
Lord Twigo Sama is love
Lord Twigo Sama is life

User Info: Wazzupguys

Wazzupguys
5 months ago#54
Well, Jump Festa is a few days away.
#MakeGameFAQSGreatAgain

User Info: TheoryCancer101

TheoryCancer101
5 months ago#55
The start of my vacation. Oh what a happy day.
"My Theories Will Cure You!"
  1. Boards
  2. Jump Force
  3. Jump Force was a no-show at The Game Awards. Bandai Namco is a joke!
  • Topic Archived