• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Jump Force
  3. Jump Force was a no-show at The Game Awards. Bandai Namco is a joke!

User Info: KidKojack

KidKojack
5 months ago#1
Why has the marketing for this game gotten so bad lately?

Why was there zero presence from Jump Force at TGA?

I know Jump Festa is a few weeks away, but even without a character reveal, could they not have tried to get a trailer to play during the commercial breaks?
Let the millions of people watching know that your f***ing game is coming out in TWO months!

User Info: rowanowa-zoro

rowanowa-zoro
5 months ago#2
Many companies didn’t show up to the event. It’s no big deal
You gotta a problem with me? Settle it in Jump Force.

User Info: UmbryTiddles

UmbryTiddles
5 months ago#3
While I’m still hyped for the Smash announcement. The lack of Jump Force was a kick in the dick and will be an even bigger one if the announcement tomorrow has nothing to do with said game.

User Info: kazuhara002

kazuhara002
5 months ago#4
I mean I wasn't expecting it at the game awards because let's be serious this is a game aimed mainly at anime and manga fans and definitely isn't competing with a lot of games coming next year. We just gotta wait for jump fiesta and whatever January reveals. I'm sure whatever character people hoping for will be there just be patient.

User Info: BhevHD

BhevHD
5 months ago#5
Yeah, only thing that Bandai might've even showed at TGA was maybe a second pass for FighterZ, considering it won best fighter.

User Info: KidKojack

KidKojack
5 months ago#6
rowanowa-zoro posted...
Many companies didn’t show up to the event. It’s no big deal

It feels like a big deal when we haven't gotten any big trailers in a long time.

User Info: Elijah954

Elijah954
5 months ago#7
I mean I'm high off of Joker for Smash. But yea no Jump Force is a little dissapointing.

Especially with the news drought and the game getting closer, we might have to lower our roster expectations. Or they just need to start going into overdrive.
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

User Info: Haku125

Haku125
5 months ago#8
Yeah this is getting ridiculous
Can officially predict the future according to the mods. Will be willing to leak anything anyone wants.

User Info: Touma021

Touma021
5 months ago#9
Doesn't really bother me as I know Jump Festa is 2 weeks away and it's not like were only getting two characters there... I'm willing to bet we get around 7-10 in a 5min+ trailer

User Info: SuperCy

SuperCy
5 months ago#10
Five characters got revealed less than a month ago.
  1. Boards
  2. Jump Force
  3. Jump Force was a no-show at The Game Awards. Bandai Namco is a joke!
  • Topic Archived