• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Jump Force
  3. Which gaming platform are u getting this game on?

User Info: Majarubi

Majarubi
5 months ago#11
anubisbahamut posted...
Nintendo isn’t an option soooo...... yeh.

^Lol oops, read the PC option as Nintendo for some reason earlier.
Best Genre: RPG
Best FF: IV=VI=VIII>X=XIII/XIII-2>VII=IX> VIICC=DoC>XIV>LR=X-2>XII>XI>Type0> CC=MQ>V>I=III>XV>II

User Info: Mega-Tyranitar

Mega-Tyranitar
5 months ago#12
Both ps4 for the Collector Edition and PC version to play.
Currently Playing:Pokemon Ultra Sun,Persona 5,Xenoblade C2,God of War,Monster Hunter World(PC) Spiderman,DBFighterZ and Yakuza Kiwami 2(My Goty)

User Info: FGT_ICHIGO94

FGT_ICHIGO94
5 months ago#13
saiyaman1hunnid posted...
MajinDBuu posted...
The overwhelming majority of the gaming audience has always been on PC, sorry but this is the truth. Steam is the largest gaming network in the world and even those who use consoles also have Steam as well, PC is used by the entire population and trying to defend consoles while using a PC makes it even more ridiculous. It would be a waste getting it on a console considering that once a new console comes out all games you bought on previous one will become useless while on Steam you keep your progress, achievements, community etc forever.

Stfu.

OT: PS4. You're already on my friend's list for some reason, must've been from the jstar days lol

Oh really? I almost forgot u were on my friends list lol.

What's your PSN by the way? So I can know it's you.
PSN: TensaZangetsu190

User Info: Ninja95

Ninja95
5 months ago#14
PS4 as always
PSN: ninja-star95/Switch FC: 6329-7916-0003
(Tell me if you are from here please)

User Info: sapuramura

sapuramura
5 months ago#15
Xenoverse and Xenoverse 2 showed that playing on PC is a way to go. MODS.
Everyone with "official ... of said board" in their sig is just a stupid dumbarse.
  1. Boards
  2. Jump Force
  3. Which gaming platform are u getting this game on?
  • Topic Archived