• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Jump Force
  3. Which gaming platform are u getting this game on?

User Info: FGT_ICHIGO94

FGT_ICHIGO94
5 months ago#1
Which gaming platform? The PS4, XB1, or PC? - Results (81 votes)
PlayStation 4/Pro (PS4)
64.2% (52 votes)
Xbox One/X (XB1)
6.17% (5 votes)
Steam/Personal Computer (PC)
29.63% (24 votes)
This poll is now closed.
^Topic.^

PS4 Master Race!!!!!
PSN: TensaZangetsu190
(message deleted)

User Info: saiyaman1hunnid

saiyaman1hunnid
5 months ago#3
MajinDBuu posted...
The overwhelming majority of the gaming audience has always been on PC, sorry but this is the truth. Steam is the largest gaming network in the world and even those who use consoles also have Steam as well, PC is used by the entire population and trying to defend consoles while using a PC makes it even more ridiculous. It would be a waste getting it on a console considering that once a new console comes out all games you bought on previous one will become useless while on Steam you keep your progress, achievements, community etc forever.

Stfu.

OT: PS4. You're already on my friend's list for some reason, must've been from the jstar days lol

User Info: ori235

ori235
5 months ago#4
Would buy it on PS4 but it runs so badly, thus I will buy it on PC.
it's a darn shame, it's my first time buying an anime fighting game for steam. But the performance on PS4 is simply atrocious. (I have Vanilla BTW).

User Info: kazuhara002

kazuhara002
5 months ago#5
More people probably gonna buy it on PS4 considering it's the major console in Japan more than anything.

User Info: BhevHD

BhevHD
5 months ago#6
ori235 posted...
it's a darn shame, it's my first time buying an anime fighting game for steam. But the performance on PS4 is simply atrocious. (I have Vanilla BTW).

Really? I played the beta on an OG PS4 and it wasn't bad. Maybe some small stutters during the openings of the fights when the characters talk, but nothing outside of that.

User Info: Airyik

Airyik
5 months ago#7
BhevHD posted...
ori235 posted...

Really? I played the beta on an OG PS4 and it wasn't bad. Maybe some small stutters during the openings of the fights when the characters talk, but nothing outside of that.

I played the beta too and it seemed fine to me.

User Info: anubisbahamut

anubisbahamut
5 months ago#8
ori235 posted...

I have a ps4pro but I’m gonna buy it on Pc for performance concerns as well and for the highest resolution & frame rate this game needs it.
PSN=EbahamutE YT=AnubisBahamut PC=7700k\1080ti
I love fighting games

User Info: Majarubi

Majarubi
5 months ago#9
PS4 for sure, don't really think Nintendo has worked out the issues with their online yet.
Best Genre: RPG
Best FF: IV=VI=VIII>X=XIII/XIII-2>VII=IX> VIICC=DoC>XIV>LR=X-2>XII>XI>Type0> CC=MQ>V>I=III>XV>II

User Info: anubisbahamut

anubisbahamut
5 months ago#10
Majarubi posted...
PS4 for sure, don't really think Nintendo has worked out the issues with their online yet.

Nintendo isn’t an option soooo...... yeh.
PSN=EbahamutE YT=AnubisBahamut PC=7700k\1080ti
I love fighting games
  1. Boards
  2. Jump Force
  3. Which gaming platform are u getting this game on?
  • Topic Archived