• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Devil May Cry 5
  3. Devil may cry is getting a board game

User Info: AlexxShadenk777

AlexxShadenk777
1 month ago#11
I'd rather get DMC monopoly
A combo a day keeps the B rank away!

User Info: RyomaOfHoshido

RyomaOfHoshido
1 month ago#12
Seems interesting but the unpainted figurines are a huge turnoff. Hopefully that's a funding goal, the solid red on everything is quite ugly.
14. Do not argue with trolls, it means that they win.

User Info: Ridelwofr

Ridelwofr
1 month ago#13
Capcom can't even fund it themselves, they need Kickstarter lol.

User Info: kollie89

kollie89
1 month ago#14
Ridelwofr posted...
Capcom can't even fund it themselves, they need Kickstarter lol.

Pretty much every board game like this goes through Kickstarter now

RyomaOfHoshido posted...
Seems interesting but the unpainted figurines are a huge turnoff. Hopefully that's a funding goal, the solid red on everything is quite ugly.

It’s possible there could be a painted version, I’ve seen plenty of Kickstarters and board games that have a goal or premium version that comes with pre painted figures
https://m.imgur.com/a/kF9tE
https://m.imgur.com/a/VmlFu

User Info: Girgante

Girgante
1 month ago#15
On Destructoid comments section I saw people complaining about goods (Dark Souls board game) being delayed for ages or not even delivered... so be careful imo. Tbh been burnt already twice with Kickstarter so as far as I'm concerned - crowdfunded = no go. Also KS apparently are not able to get your money back, so if the 'company' decides to run away with the money, you're left with nothing. Horrible.
No matter what happens, there will be a solution when it happens. - Yoh Asakura, Shaman King
Steam + PSN + NNID: Girgante

User Info: kollie89

kollie89
1 month ago#16
Girgante posted...
On Destructoid comments section I saw people complaining about goods (Dark Souls board game) being delayed for ages or not even delivered... so be careful imo. Tbh been burnt already twice with Kickstarter so as far as I'm concerned - crowdfunded = no go. Also KS apparently are not able to get your money back, so if the 'company' decides to run away with the money, you're left with nothing. Horrible.

Yeah you definitely want to do research and look into a company before backing them on kickstarter, what two things were you burnt on? My friends and I have bought into quite a few board games over the years on Kickstarter without any issues, but I did have to pass on one that looked shady
https://m.imgur.com/a/kF9tE
https://m.imgur.com/a/VmlFu

User Info: Girgante

Girgante
1 month ago#17
kollie89 posted...
Girgante posted...

Yeah you definitely want to do research and look into a company before backing them on kickstarter, what two things were you burnt on? My friends and I have bought into quite a few board games over the years on Kickstarter without any issues, but I did have to pass on one that looked shady

VAGO I think it's called, clothes vacuum packaging thing for reducing space.. never received, was supposed to be delivered 3 years ago. And Mighty No 9, I guess that story is quite infamous with how the end product was nothing like the presented concept. :/
No matter what happens, there will be a solution when it happens. - Yoh Asakura, Shaman King
Steam + PSN + NNID: Girgante

User Info: Strelok

Strelok
1 month ago#18
Howler posted...
I’d rather have a Devil May Cry tabletop RPG.

You can try Fight! It is a very good system for it, right down to create your own moves.
Bang, bang, bang!
Pull my deviltrigger!
  1. Boards
  2. Devil May Cry 5
  3. Devil may cry is getting a board game
  • Topic Archived