• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Devil May Cry 5
  3. I find DMD on this pretty hard.

User Info: BlackSheepWalls

BlackSheepWalls
3 weeks ago#1
I know that DMC4's DMD was very easy and most of you say that DMC3's DMD was much harder than this one. I don't agree! The enemies in DMC3 had a low amount of moves and aside from the enigma bowdemons they were easy to defeat. I have so much problems with nero and dante (V still kills every normal enemy) on DMD. The hell judeccas are a b**** and I dont think the angelos or riots are working as intended on dmd.

Riots-DT very fast, normally enemies DT after losing 2/3 health, while the riots do it after they get hit a few times.

Proto angelos-DT gives them 50% damage reduction... okay that is doable, but if they turn red they get another 50%...
There are only TWO ways to play Sombra!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTRNbmN0f6Y&t=63s

User Info: Pig143

Pig143
3 weeks ago#2
Part of the issue is they got rid of Vital Stars, but even then i just Red/Gold orbed my way to victory with a bad rank

Super costumes still unlocked
Hackers win at games but they still lose at life, i used to hate them but then i realized they have to cheat so now i just feel sorry for them.

BlackSheepWalls
3 weeks ago#3
Pig143 posted...
Part of the issue is they got rid of Vital Stars, but even then i just Red/Gold orbed my way to victory with a bad rank

Well I didnt use items in DMC3 either. DONT TELL ME I AM GETTING OLD!

User Info: Pig143

Pig143
3 weeks ago#4
BlackSheepWalls posted...
Pig143 posted...

Well I didnt use items in DMC3 either. DONT TELL ME I AM GETTING OLD!

it happens to all of us man

i still refuse to buy a cell phone
Hackers win at games but they still lose at life, i used to hate them but then i realized they have to cheat so now i just feel sorry for them.

User Info: __hiei__

__hiei__
3 weeks ago#5
the trick is to get rid of the more annoying enemies instantly with red hot night or sin devil trigger, or ragtime > buster arm on nero

proto angelos, furies and hell judecas, i never really fight properly on DMD.

User Info: Helix snake

Helix snake
3 weeks ago#6
__hiei__ posted...
proto angelos, furies and hell judecas, i never really fight properly on DMD.

Proto Angelos are easy with Nero, just use Shuffle against literally every attack
[Nintendo fans] are killing Nintendo by continuing to buy and support Nintendo games. - Bebi Boy

User Info: WhiteZeus

WhiteZeus
3 weeks ago#7
Had i hard time with mission 7 but then i remembered i have Showdown.. Deals a TON of damage.

Just finished mission 7 DmD though so i dno anything about the road ahead.

But i had easy S ranks on all missions but 7 i just found hard for some reason, then i remembered showdown.

User Info: __hiei__

__hiei__
3 weeks ago#8
proto angelos are easy but they take five years to kill without the cheesy insta kill methods. they have more health than the bosses

iMO its not worth fighting.

furies and hell judecas are just badly designed cowardly enemies. i dont think there should be enemies that run from you instead of fighting back in DMC as they break the flow of combat.

User Info: AlexxShadenk777

AlexxShadenk777
3 weeks ago#9
Yes, in general. However, some enemies gain so much health when DT'd that it stops being a challenge and just becomes a chore to kill them. You'll basically kill all i.e. Scudo Angelos in the room, then the Proto Angelo will have 209348209384029384029384029348 HP like some secret Final Fantasy mini boss. But it's not hard to kill it, he just takes forever since he blocks very often. It's very tedious.
A combo away keeps the B rank away!

BlackSheepWalls
3 weeks ago#10
Well like always SoS is the most fun, while DMD is just challenging. Hell Judeccas, Furries >:3 and riots are just a pain!
  1. Boards
  2. Devil May Cry 5
  3. I find DMD on this pretty hard.
  • Topic Archived