• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Devil May Cry 5
  3. I kinda want to see a side-story with Agnus as the villain

User Info: AlexxShadenk777

AlexxShadenk777
3 weeks ago#11
resevil67 posted...
But does Nico have the knowledge to replicate an exceed system?

She repaired and upgraded Nero's Red Queen without having ever seen a bikesword before; it's in the prequel novel. She's basically a genius engineer.
A combo away keeps the B rank away!

User Info: LOOOPS

LOOOPS
3 weeks ago#12
Agnus is the most entertaining character in DMC4, but he's a comic relief character, you don't get someone like that as a main villain.
Shoot first, think never.
FC: 3669-3715-9081

User Info: resevil67

resevil67
3 weeks ago#13
Oh nice I didn't know that. She needs to get to convincing Dante first. He will be more open to the idea. Exceed DT stinger ftw.

User Info: AlexxShadenk777

AlexxShadenk777
3 weeks ago#14
LOOOPS posted...
but he's a comic relief character

If DMC ever had a comic relief character that would be Dante, or Jester. Agnus is nowhere close to being a comic relief.
A combo away keeps the B rank away!

User Info: Delta123456789

Delta123456789
3 weeks ago#15
I guess Agnus might not work as a primary villain, but I think he could work as a secondary/arc villain, possibly a lackey to the main villain or someone seeking to take advantage of the situation. Not the main threat, but a rogue element that needs to be taken out on the way to it.

He might work well in a story involving multiple villainous factions, since his artificial demons would provide some nice aesthetic and enemy variety. That said DMC is usually at its best when it's keeping things simple so I don't think they should introduce too many characters.
If you're a success odds are darned good you got help, support and/or a few second chances along the way, so think long and hard before denying them to others.

User Info: lilaznboy77

lilaznboy77
3 weeks ago#16
N-n-n-n-never gonna happen. Go replay dmc4 for agnus antagonist.
twitch.tv/villyp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvyOepI4V9k
  1. Boards
  2. Devil May Cry 5
  3. I kinda want to see a side-story with Agnus as the villain
  • Topic Archived