• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Devil May Cry 5
  3. Now that DMC5 is out, what do you want to see from DMC in the future?

User Info: TheoTheGray

TheoTheGray
4 weeks ago#21
AbsOfAbacus posted...
TheoTheGray posted...
AbsOfAbacus posted...
ClericIdola posted...
AbsOfAbacus posted...
ClericIdola posted...
LOOOPS posted...
Angels.

Eh, might as well go for that Bayonetta crossover.

Problem is, they've wrote themselves into a corner with Demons.

The two most powerful demons only achieved such power through the fruit. So they don't naturally become that powerful. Regardless, Dante destroyed both of them.

There's literally nothing a Demon, as we know them, could do to threaten the cast. Even if they boost their power with the fruit, it's not enough.

The only thing that poses a challenge is another person with Sparda blood. Barring that, they may need to introduce a new type of enemy

Since half-demons, half-humans are the most powerful beings in the DMC-verse I could see human/demon hybrid experimentation leading the charge going into DMC6.

They tried that in 4, but I suppose someone could perfect Agnus' research.

And with that instead of Bayo we're going into Diablo territory

Honestly, the only thing they can produce that is still a feasible threat is Sparda himself, at this point.

Not wrong. They really Dragon Ball'd the power levels. So either full blown Seraphs come into play, or the game is a perpetual dick contest between the brothers from here on out.

User Info: OracleGunner

OracleGunner
4 weeks ago#22
Crossover with Godhand.
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. People who got it:6
The Official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.

User Info: TheoTheGray

TheoTheGray
4 weeks ago#23
OracleGunner posted...
Crossover with Godhand.

BROTHER.

User Info: Venage27

Venage27
4 weeks ago#24
https://youtu.be/5gv8og50Q0k
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

User Info: conflictx

conflictx
4 weeks ago#25
I would like it if the next DMC is more laid back and less about a crisis that needs to be dealt with. Being able to use any of the devil hunters (Nero, Trish, Dante, Lady or Lucia) would be great with a mission based nature similar to MGS: Peacewalker where you could go on tons of different missions. The game could also be supported with new Devil Arms and abilities that they can make unlockable or DLC as time goes on, this would also be a great way to expand upon the co-op feature they experimented with in 5.

In general it feels like 5 has truly reached the peak of what current DMC can achieve and if we get another DMC like it it would be viewed as just more of the same. The main story should still be their and be able to be played through but it feels like the thing that DMC should start expanding on even more is different and diverse playable characters since they have been experimenting with it in 3,4 and especially 5 and expanding upon that might make a refreshingly new kind of DMC in my opinion.

User Info: LthePanda

LthePanda
4 weeks ago#26
Im good with the ending of this game. Let itsuno make dragons dogma 2 instead. Love the dmc series but the first dd is one of my top 5 favorite games of all time. Would love to see how he evolves the series in a sequel
Vicar Amelia is my favorite Pokemon

User Info: YagamiBrando

YagamiBrando
4 weeks ago#27
Vergil's own story.

User Info: Rozalia

Rozalia
4 weeks ago#28
ClericIdola posted...
AbsOfAbacus posted...
ClericIdola posted...
LOOOPS posted...
Angels.

Eh, might as well go for that Bayonetta crossover.

Problem is, they've wrote themselves into a corner with Demons.

The two most powerful demons only achieved such power through the fruit. So they don't naturally become that powerful. Regardless, Dante destroyed both of them.

There's literally nothing a Demon, as we know them, could do to threaten the cast. Even if they boost their power with the fruit, it's not enough.

The only thing that poses a challenge is another person with Sparda blood. Barring that, they may need to introduce a new type of enemy

Since half-demons, half-humans are the most powerful beings in the DMC-verse I could see human/demon hybrid experimentation leading the charge going into DMC6.

Well... that island from DMC2 has at the very least demon hunters with demon heritage, wouldn't be a stretch to say that everyone there has (the guys mentioned who worshipped Argosax at the very least certainly would). It's an isolated island so it wouldn't be strange for the demon % to be still high if most people had some to start with.

So basically you could get such a threat from there. A group of extremists who see themselves as those who should rule the planet, being so much better than either humans or demons.
http://psnprofiles.com/Rozalia1

User Info: ZakuLordJoe

ZakuLordJoe
4 weeks ago#29
One character being playable for the whole story. I don't mind multiple bonus characters, but for the campaign I'd like to be just one person again.

Maybe larger less linear levels? Some sort of visual customization system would be cool I think.
Yo buddy, still alive?

User Info: HeejyHorang

HeejyHorang
4 weeks ago#30
Dante and Vergil kicking ass in hell. simple really
  1. Boards
  2. Devil May Cry 5
  3. Now that DMC5 is out, what do you want to see from DMC in the future?
  • Topic Archived