• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Devil May Cry 5
  3. Which appearance of each of the main characters do you like best?

User Info: Crohnos

Crohnos
3 weeks ago#1
This is exclusively talking about looks, by the way. For mine:

Dante: DMC2 (I just always found that outfit badass
Nero: DMC4 (I liked the longer hair more even if he looked similar to Dante, plus cooler coat)
Trish: DMC5 (I don’t think she’s ever changed appearance so i’ll go with the newest)
Lady: DMC5 (never cared for her DMC4 look and the DMC5 one kinda looks like a more militarized/badass version of the schoolgirl outfit from DMC3)
Vergil: DMC5 (doesn’t look much different from DMC3, but I like the black coat look better)
Horror game enthusiast (84 completed)

User Info: immadbro

immadbro
3 weeks ago#2
The disappearance of Nero and V would be nice... those two need their own game, give Dante more levels to play.
I'm still waiting for a Valkyrie Profile 3, when it happens, please wake me up so i can buy it day 1
3ds Friend Code: 1263-7002-2175
(message deleted)

User Info: ToveriJuri

ToveriJuri
3 weeks ago#4
Dante: DMC1 Just a good balance of things.
Nero: DMC5 they made Nero look like a distinct character instead of the Dante wannabe he was in DMC4.
Trish: DMC4 She looks essentially the same everywhere, but in 5 there's too much uncanny valley with her.
Lady: DMC5 She looks amazing in this one. DMC4 look was alright. DMC3 look is meh.
Vergil: DMC5 I actually really like the way his face looks in this one. 5 Also has the best coat.
PSN: ToveriJuri

User Info: Xclaim

Xclaim
3 weeks ago#5
Nero in DLC 5, I want that coat.
The internet has made it too easy for people to be openly disrespectful without getting punched in the face for it.

User Info: Malus_X6

Malus_X6
3 weeks ago#6
Dante: DMC 4
Vergil: DMC 3
Lady: DMC 4
Trish: hard to say since her normal outfit doesn't change much
Nero: DMC 4, but only his outfit.

Some might get onto me about which Dante look I like. I DO like his DMC 1 outfit a lot, but there's something about his look in DMC 4 that really says "I'm here to kick ass and have fun doing it."
PSN: LordMalus
https://psnprofiles.com/LordMalus

User Info: CRK44

CRK44
3 weeks ago#7
immadbro posted...
The disappearance of Nero and V would be nice... those two need their own game, give Dante more levels to play.

Well, at least Rattergun has the balls to make his own topics. You on the otherhand just like to piggyback off s***, a lot of times off topic.

Dante: DMC1 - best fashion under his coat.
Nero: DMC5 - without question
Vergil: DMC3 - still looks ok in DMC4SE
Lady & Trish: DMC4 all the way. Peak attractiveness and sexuality.

rugahboi posted...
https://i.redd.it/q0a82j6llen11.jpg

That MvC3 Trish is godlike. If I can choose that one, I will.

User Info: Meatbread248

Meatbread248
3 weeks ago#8
Malus_X6 posted...
Dante: DMC 4
Vergil: DMC 3
Lady: DMC 4
Trish: hard to say since her normal outfit doesn't change much
Nero: DMC 4, but only his outfit.

Some might get onto me about which Dante look I like. I DO like his DMC 1 outfit a lot, but there's something about his look in DMC 4 that really says "I'm here to kick ass and have fun doing it."

Gay cowboy is stronk
(message deleted)

User Info: LightPersona8

LightPersona8
3 weeks ago#10
Dante DMC 2

Lady DMC 3 her DMC 4 outfit would be better if they didn't add those
dumb shades I like her face in DMC 5 best though

Trish in Gloria disguise DMC 4

Nero DMC 5
Lancelot: Artha? Artha!? ARTHAAAAA!! ARTHAAAAAAA!!! persistent machine gun fire intensifies*
  1. Boards
  2. Devil May Cry 5
  3. Which appearance of each of the main characters do you like best?
  • Topic Archived