• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Devil May Cry 5
  3. ARE YOU *&^%&^% SERIOUS?! Spoilers

User Info: TazX14

TazX14
1 week ago#1
So, they finally give you Dante at mission 10, allow you to buy all his old moves for rebellion, play 3 missions, then TAKE IT ALL AWAY!?!?! What's the point of making you pay for them? Not to mention, get used to one of his classic fight styles then immediately change it and force you to unlearn it all!?
PSN/LIVE- Taz X14

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
1 week ago#2
"This game is great tho!"

-Capcom defense squad
"In the end we're all dicks".-ReiderAsmadi
Candy, tastes like chicken if chicken was a candy -Toki Wartooth

User Info: Xx_SolidRaidenX

Xx_SolidRaidenX
1 week ago#3
Bro just complete the game then you’ll get Dante’s old weapons back
"However though I still hold the title, and all my rivals a chance to dance with Mr. Homicidal."

User Info: EmoBanger69

EmoBanger69
1 week ago#4
Well DSD isn't so dofferent it's warrant "unlearning" anything.

That being said I do wish we got more time with the first couple swords.

User Info: kblaze13

kblaze13
1 week ago#5
You get the option to use rebellion later.

and beat the game on SoS and you get the option to equip/unequip Dante's weapons however you want.
Iightningz posted...
I hate Lightning.
(message deleted)

User Info: HaVeNII7

HaVeNII7
1 week ago#7
Didn’t the skills like Stinger and everything carry over between weapons?
PSN/Steam: HaVeNII7

User Info: scrappybristol

scrappybristol
1 week ago#8
Is this bait?

User Info: TohruAdachi260

TohruAdachi260
1 week ago#9
TazX14 posted...
So, they finally give you Dante at mission 10, allow you to buy all his old moves for rebellion, play 3 missions, then TAKE IT ALL AWAY!?!?! What's the point of making you pay for them? Not to mention, get used to one of his classic fight styles then immediately change it and force you to unlearn it all!?

Your Rebellion skills carry over between Sparda and DSD, though. Prop/Shredder and Aerial Rave were also moved to DSD's standard moveset. Round Trip is the only move DSD doesn't share with its counterparts and even then, it has a version with the summoned swords called Round Trips.

Check your skill list before getting mad, my dude. It's all still there, some of it just got shuffled around.
"Tohru doesn't actually hate humans. Tohru is merely expressing aggressive disappointment that humans continually let him down." -AlexMcDowell

User Info: wwinterj25

wwinterj25
1 week ago#10
Fake news.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing.
http://psnprofiles.com/wwinterj - http://i.imgur.com/kDysIcd.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Devil May Cry 5
  3. ARE YOU *&^%&^% SERIOUS?! Spoilers
  • Topic Archived