• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Devil May Cry 5
  3. How about a black playable character...

User Info: lacritax

lacritax
2 months ago#1
I would love to see a ninja-like demon Hunter obssesed to kill Dante but get his as kicked every time he ambush him... but secretely admires by Dante by his soul and prowess at fighting being a mere human.

Most important, his gameplay. Playing a ninja in the DMC universe would be sweet.

Appereance: i think he could look like kenshi from mortal kombat, or those ninja from Batman series. With dreadlocks.
You can dare to turn your lens inward, and ask yourself if you are perhaps the source of your own inability to understand.

User Info: LeonMartell

LeonMartell
2 months ago#2
lacritax posted...
I would love to see a ninja-like demon Hunter obssesed to kill Dante but get his as kicked every time he ambush him... but secretely admires by Dante by his soul and prowess at fighting being a mere human.

Most important, his gameplay. Playing a ninja in the DMC universe would be sweet.

Appereance: i think he could look like kenshi from mortal kombat, ir those ninja from Batman series. With dreadlocks.

lol Like Master Raven from Tekken?

lacritax
2 months ago#3
LeonMartell posted...

lol Like Master Raven from Tekken?

I like her, but his outfit doesn't seen to fit with dmc.
You can dare to turn your lens inward, and ask yourself if you are perhaps the source of your own inability to understand.

User Info: Hayabusaisking

Hayabusaisking
2 months ago#4
How about we blacks create our own games and narratives and not push japanese devs who feel whites are their saviors to go out of character shall we.

Be the first to create yours.

Go look at anime. And you ll see why asians adore whites. Learn the history.

Sorry for being harsh the era of begging needs to end.

User Info: Asmodaios344

Asmodaios344
2 months ago#5
Hayabusaisking posted...
How about we blacks create our own games and narratives and not push japanese devs who feel whites are their saviors to go out of character shall we.

Go look at anime. And you ll see why asians adore whites. Learn the history.

Sorry for being harsh the era of begging needs to end.

Blacks and Whites exist only in the USA everyone know that.
"The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind."
H.P. Lovecraft

User Info: ufara

ufara
2 months ago#6
So what do you folks think of Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death?
"Yachts are a human right."
If it looks like I'm s*** posting, I'm probably s*** posting.

lacritax
2 months ago#7
Hayabusaisking posted...

My first black character would be... A black ninja for DMC. You right tho, i don't want to force others to play a black char, thats why he would be a pay DLC.

User Info: OracleGunner

OracleGunner
2 months ago#8
ufara posted...

Explosions.
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. People who got it:5
The Official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.

User Info: ufara

ufara
2 months ago#9
OracleGunner posted...
ufara posted...

Explosions.

It's like the game was produced by Torgue or something.
"Yachts are a human right."
If it looks like I'm s*** posting, I'm probably s*** posting.

User Info: Hayabusaisking

Hayabusaisking
2 months ago#10
Well just like black panther was a hit for blacks. Not to be a social justice warrior but majority of europe and americans in percentage are white. If I were a businessman I d sell to the biggest demographic.

Many African countries dont have constant electricity and a console is expensive there. So getting that market would only happen when they have upgraded.

That said. We had few black protagonists. Heller from prototype. Assassins origins. Kid from watchdogs 2. San andreas. Mass effect if you count character creators.

Hip hop music sells the narratives that most blacks are gangsters. Sadly its how the world sees us. So.... first we need more black cast movies that sell worldwide. As for games character creator to save us the stress
  1. Boards
  2. Devil May Cry 5
  3. How about a black playable character...
  • Topic Archived