You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
  3. Anyone change their PSN gamertag yet?

User Info: tokyowatcher

tokyowatcher
1 month ago#1
Anyone know if there's any issues that present in vesperia when you change your psn name?
XBL - FluffyTranceFox || PSN - Tsukayama
Official Gaymer and Furry!

User Info: JayzE8

JayzE8
1 month ago#2
I platin the game before the change and after the change i havenā€˜t lost anything.
PSN: Masuke8 | Pawn: Claxane | Sorcerer Lvl 200

User Info: dragonmastr

dragonmastr
1 month ago#3
I can affirm that the PSN name change doesn't affect anything for this game. I'm still in act 3 and the game save and DLC bonuses had no issues after the change.

User Info: Octavarium

Octavarium
1 month ago#4
Wait, what. Is it possible to change the PSN Gamertag?
Devil May Cry in Japanese > Devil May Cry in English.
Currently playing Devil May Cry 5

User Info: TommySnipeZ_182

TommySnipeZ_182
1 month ago#5
Octavarium posted...

Yeah, I only found out myself yesterday. I believe the first change is free as well which is cool. I doubt I'll change my name as I've had the same name on both PlayStation and Xbox for years (I'm barely on Xbox these days) but it's nice to know the option is there. It's still highly embarrassing to me that it took Sony this long to introduce a feature that should have been there from the very start. Microsoft have had it since the 360 days, I'm glad we finally have it but it really shouldn't have taken this amount of time.
BattleTag: CommonDreads#2148 / Nintendo Friend Code: 3368-6182-0270 / PSN: TommySnipeZ_182 / Steam: OneStepBeyond182 / XBL: TommySnipeZ 182.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: thenagan

thenagan
1 month ago#6
Octavarium posted...

yes but be warned there is a chance some games might glitch out and you'll lose all trophy progress for them. I also have no idea how this will affect saved data.
PSN: SmileyGamer13

User Info: Rune Caster

Rune Caster
1 month ago#7
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/changing-your-ps4-psn-id-causes-issues-with-these-/1100-6466161/
You have to be careful with those bulls. For instance...
*is picked up by a bull and placed in the cow launcher* o_0 THWIP-P-P-P AHHHHHHHHHH! - TimeSpaceMage
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
  3. Anyone change their PSN gamertag yet?