• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
  3. Did you use the DLC to get both Special Flags and the Moon Selector or not?

User Info: TyrantLowKey

TyrantLowKey
1 month ago#21
I haven't used any DLC other than the costume/attachment ones. Well I hadn't until I didn't want to grind for money for weapons and skills after about 105 hours of gameplay (Have about 70 hours on the PS3 version). Then I used to the Money DLC which wasn't really necessary but I felt lazy and since I am also playing the PS3 version simultaneously, I didn't want to overdo it on the grinding for money thing on both games.
Top Games: FFX Int, FFXIII, Shdw Hrts gms, SMT: Noctrn, OT(NS), ToVDE, ToGF, TotA, ToH R, ToS, [FFT WotL, TO] PSP, Xenogears, Chrno Trigr, ARF (Wii), LO 360) P5

User Info: Zed7777ZR1

Zed7777ZR1
1 month ago#22
I did. When I knew what its used for, I immediately downloaded the pack.

I am not going to wait till the materials are available to get them when I can get it early.

What is the significance behind waiting till the items required are accessible?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waqSyf5JqCI updated 28/02/2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61jrZ8h9ddc Ghost Ship Chaos Solo Trinity Run. Resident Evil Rev1

User Info: TyrantLowKey

TyrantLowKey
1 month ago#23
Zed7777ZR1 posted...
I did. When I knew what its used for, I immediately downloaded the pack.

I am not going to wait till the materials are available to get them when I can get it early.

What is the significance behind waiting till the items required are accessible?

It's more of a personal thing. There really isn't any. Maybe you can break the game if you have some early skills and such but like I said it's a personal thing and there isn't anything wrong with either approach. It's a game after all. Play it for fun however that may be for you.
Top Games: FFX Int, FFXIII, Shdw Hrts gms, SMT: Noctrn, OT(NS), ToVDE, ToGF, TotA, ToH R, ToS, [FFT WotL, TO] PSP, Xenogears, Chrno Trigr, ARF (Wii), LO 360) P5

User Info: sexyemoboy32

sexyemoboy32
1 month ago#24
FelurFalas posted...
I unlocked everything except for levels right away. Literally no reason not to.

Same.

User Info: mmichele2

mmichele2
1 month ago#25
I got the costume, winged boots and moon selector etc pack and 1 of the gald. It helps with the early game grind being able to move faster and I wanted to be able to buy everything as soon as it’s available so I don’t miss anything for the collectors book trophy. Don’t really care about the levels cause with the grade shop you can max out pretty quickly :)

User Info: wynautsface

wynautsface
1 month ago#26
sexyemoboy32 posted...
FelurFalas posted...
I unlocked everything except for levels right away. Literally no reason not to.

Same.

Me too
3DS Friend Code 1306-9871-2474
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
  3. Did you use the DLC to get both Special Flags and the Moon Selector or not?
  • Topic Archived