You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
  3. Anyone's Amazon copy not ship yet?

User Info: Sprinkles_ASAP

Sprinkles_ASAP
1 week ago#1
Lol WTF, guess I'll have to buy from GameStop and b**** at Amazon for a free credit for missing yet another release day game
I identify as a Dragon.
"If you want her, come and get her...You are more than welcome on Mechonis." - Egil

User Info: papery0shi2

papery0shi2
1 week ago#2
Mine shipped out last night
Brawl FC- 3780- 8691-5039- Mist [( Mains- Yoshi, Bowser, Peach, Squirtle, Mario)]
Pokemon FC- 1547-9508-2200

User Info: cowdisciple

cowdisciple
1 week ago#3
Mine hasn't, which isn't even a surprise. I have no local game store, so I'm at their mercy.

Sprinkles_ASAP
1 week ago#4
cowdisciple posted...
Mine hasn't, which isn't even a surprise. I have no local game store, so I'm at their mercy.

Amazon has been so maybe release dates for me dispite paying for prime. I wouldn't care if they still have 20 percent off, and such but they got rid of all the other perks that the only on left is pretty much release day shipping and I'm not getting that either
I identify as a Dragon.
"If you want her, come and get her...You are more than welcome on Mechonis." - Egil

User Info: Hommedaction

Hommedaction
1 week ago#5
I haven't gotten mine either, instead, they refunded me the shipping and sent me an email telling me I'll get it on the 14th.

This is unacceptable considering I pre-ordered it on December 3rd.
I love the French for their sarcasm, their irony. I love them for their bad moods. -Marjane Satrapi

User Info: VanilleHopen

VanilleHopen
1 week ago#6
mine shipped just fine.
Currently living on Haru's forehead from P5 and I have a huge 20 acre backyard.

Sprinkles_ASAP
1 week ago#7
Hommedaction posted...
I haven't gotten mine either, instead, they refunded me the shipping and sent me an email telling me I'll get it on the 14th.

Do you have prime?
I identify as a Dragon.

cowdisciple
1 week ago#8
Sprinkles_ASAP posted...
Hommedaction posted...

Do you have prime?

I'm a prime member and ordered it back in June. The least they could do is ship it by release day. They never do.

Sprinkles_ASAP
1 week ago#9
cowdisciple posted...
Sprinkles_ASAP posted...
Hommedaction posted...

Do you have prime?

I'm a prime member and ordered it back in June. The least they could do is ship it by release day. They never do.

I would b**** and ask for money. You pay for this service and while I can understand a late game once or twice this is a repeat thing
I identify as a Dragon.

cowdisciple
1 week ago#10
Oh fabulous, the Amazon switch version now says "usually ships within 2-5 weeks".

You'd think 7 months of lead time would be enough for them to get their s*** together.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
  3. Anyone's Amazon copy not ship yet?