• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Chaos_915

Chaos_915
4 months ago#21
The 40 free levels are more useful after lv160. I've already done the grind to 200 before on the x360.
They could also be useful for speed runs.

User Info: Gorz19

Gorz19
4 months ago#22
IamPikaGreg posted...
Are these costumes the same ones they sold on the JP PSN store for the PS3 version? That is cool they are not charging for them if that is the case.

The DLC costumes from the PS3 version are automatically in the DLC tab in the items menu. You do not need to download the free costumes pack to get them. That pack only gives you the costumes that you can unlock by playing the game normally, which takes some of the replay value out of the game, imo.
"Behold this arte of the Rose! You will rue this day! D-Buster!!!"

User Info: jameslos2002

jameslos2002
4 months ago#23
Just the costumes in the DLC tab. Or rather, bonus titles, which I think are the free costumes. No Traveller Set though.
Does the Walker choose the Path, or the Path the Walker?

User Info: TonyRodney

TonyRodney
4 months ago#24
Gorz19 posted...
IamPikaGreg posted...
Are these costumes the same ones they sold on the JP PSN store for the PS3 version? That is cool they are not charging for them if that is the case.

The DLC costumes from the PS3 version are automatically in the DLC tab in the items menu. You do not need to download the free costumes pack to get them. That pack only gives you the costumes that you can unlock by playing the game normally, which takes some of the replay value out of the game, imo.

But for those who already played the 360 version it's a welcome add on. There aren't many new ps4 in game costumes aside from Flynn and patty, and you can still earn them in game even if you do use them at the start if you felt like it. Game has plenty of replay value without the costumes so most people should be ok.
I once boxed my ferret and lost
San Antonio Spurs ForeverFan

User Info: IamPikaGreg

IamPikaGreg
4 months ago#25
jameslos2002 posted...
Just the costumes in the DLC tab. Or rather, bonus titles, which I think are the free costumes. No Traveller Set though.

Does it let you select which DLC you want to unlock in-game? I already purchased the DLC on psn and don't want to accidentally unlock everything lol

User Info: Milla_Maxwell

Milla_Maxwell
4 months ago#26
IamPikaGreg posted...
jameslos2002 posted...

Does it let you select which DLC you want to unlock in-game? I already purchased the DLC on psn and don't want to accidentally unlock everything lol

Yes.

DLC you get will be in the DLC Tab in the item menu.

You open it to claim all the items, and it tells you what you're getting too.
Gamers this generation only work in hyperbole. Something is either god's gift to gaming or a cancerous blight that needs to die in a fire. There's no in between

User Info: Darkneo20

Darkneo20
4 months ago#27
so where is the 40 free lvls after you download it ??
Core i5 6600k 16gigs Gskill Ripjaws 3000 ASUS GTX 1060 Turbo 6gig Asrock Fatality Z170 MB 240gig sandisc SSD WD Blue 2TB HDD XFX Modular 750watt

User Info: AtomicArtumas

AtomicArtumas
4 months ago#28
So, just to clarify since I'm probably doing 2-3 consecutive playthroughs (blind "100%", ng+ with guide 100%/max difficulty run, with a potential third plat/challenge run) - if you "purchase" the boosts, they don't apply until you activate them from the inv screen? Do they then reset on ng+ and have to be reactivated or would they auto-apply since you used them on that save?

May use some at some point if they reset each ng+, otherwise probably won't even "purchase" any.
#1 SSBU Piranha Plant fan.

User Info: Marcio_Moreira

Marcio_Moreira
4 months ago#29
I didn’t like that free dlc...

User Info: dragonkyn20

dragonkyn20
4 months ago#30
I'm honestly shocked the adventurer pack is free, given what's included. I was just expecting some recovery items....
PSN: dragonkyn20; FFXIV Lamia: Kairo Fujima
https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1959052/
  • Topic Archived