• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: hondalife4eva

hondalife4eva
3 months ago#11
Those costumes in that link are indeed in the costume pack. I have the yuri one unlocked. The free items also includes a bunch of materials and can synthesize some pretty good stuff at the first shop lol that’s insane

User Info: Number090684

Number090684
3 months ago#12
Yeah, the free DLC shatters most of the challenge the main game has to offer. For those who are playing the game for the first time and anyone wanting to enjoy the overall game, it's challenges and progression, as the way it was meant to be played, I highly recommend NOT using any of the DLC item, Gald and especially level packs. 40 free levels for your entire party and 900K free Gald is stupid.
US N Switch "Number" FC SW-3804-3177-9797
US PS3 / PS4 / PS Vita PSN: Number090684

User Info: Ninjafoo7

Ninjafoo7
3 months ago#13
Number090684 posted...
Yeah, the free DLC shatters most of the challenge the main game has to offer. For those who are playing the game for the first time and anyone wanting to enjoy the overall game, it's challenges and progression, as the way it was meant to be played, I highly recommend NOT using any of the DLC item, Gald and especially level packs. 40 free levels for your entire party and 900K free Gald is stupid.

Saving that for post game.
PSN: JordanHavVoc

Number090684
3 months ago#14
Ninjafoo7 posted...
Number090684 posted...

Saving that for post game.

Yeah, that is where it is used best, but noobs will still abuse it to blow through the game and then complain that it was too easy.

User Info: jameslos2002

jameslos2002
3 months ago#15
I’ve downloaded the packs, all I’m seeing is the costumes. Where’s the other stuff?
Does the Walker choose the Path, or the Path the Walker?

User Info: TonyRodney

TonyRodney
3 months ago#16
Number090684 posted...

40 free levels? Damn.

I did forget though dont levels go up to 200 or something?
I once boxed my ferret and lost
San Antonio Spurs ForeverFan

User Info: omgseal

omgseal
3 months ago#17
gald doesnt break the game too much. the synthesis pack can but only if you cant control yourself.
"Dost thou love me? But thou must!"

Number090684
3 months ago#18
TonyRodney posted...
Number090684 posted...

40 free levels? Damn.

Yeah, but to beat the main game on Normal with some difficulty you only need to be around the 50s.

User Info: Rougefan

Rougefan
3 months ago#19
jameslos2002 posted...
I’ve downloaded the packs, all I’m seeing is the costumes. Where’s the other stuff?

Is it not in dlc tab? Or maybe there's an npc to talk to
For the night is dark and full of terrors......and there she goes! There goes Raine into Ruin Mode!

User Info: TonyRodney

TonyRodney
3 months ago#20
Number090684 posted...
TonyRodney posted...
Number090684 posted...

40 free levels? Damn.

Yeah, but to beat the main game on Normal with some difficulty you only need to be around the 50s.

They can always turn up the difficulty I guess.
I once boxed my ferret and lost
San Antonio Spurs ForeverFan
  • Topic Archived