List reasons to buy this game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
  3. List reasons to buy this game

User Info: GravityPrism

GravityPrism
4 months ago#1
I'll start:

1. Probably going to run at 1080p, 60fps

2. Additional content (Flynn and Patty, the Telescopic Graveyard, some more storyline boss fights)

3. Portability for Switch users

4. English voiceovers (hopefully most of the cast return, have Michelle Ruff at least)

5. The Fell Arms can retain their strength in New Game Plus unlike in the 360 version

6. Possibly included DLC that was very expensive in the original PS3 release

7. More Giganto monsters

8. Team Arena fights

I'm hyped
3797-5837-6337 | Thomas (M)

User Info: MadDewg

MadDewg
4 months ago#2
Additional content, and the ability to select repede as my on-screen character is the only reasons I need to replay a game I originally enjoyed when it first released.
GTag:XlX Zoro XlX PSN:lMadDogg NNID:xMadDoggx https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiqjqAROr_E My most pro overwatch POTG ever. Words cannot describe the greatness

User Info: Sir_Punsalot

Sir_Punsalot
4 months ago#3
Judith’s glorious tiddies in 1080p

Jokes aside, I’m excited because it’s a Tales game.
I’m absolutely not picky about what tales game gets (re)released.
Also, I’m excited to try out the game that everyone and their mother praised as the “best team symphonia game”
PS3, ps4: gamersama (s*** user id I know). PsVita:uae_spetsnaz.
Official hermit of all boards, for I have achieved enlightenment. Thanks Harada.

User Info: shawn10000000

shawn10000000
4 months ago#4
Repede gets costumes, ninja dog hooo!

User Info: zKanoe

zKanoe
4 months ago#5
Ive already played the PS3 version so I don’t expect anything new, and Cesperia doesn’t even make my top 10 Tales of titles, but I enjoyed the game and thought it was okay.

The ability to mod this game’s insides is going where the real hype is going to be. I’m going to add extra stuff for boss fights, change up the AI, and mess with recovery frames, aerial artes and such. I just want the game to be more difficult, balanced, and grant access to more options in general. I’m no good with artsy stuff, so I’ll provably work on recolors vs hide model edits.
Something goes here...someday I'll remember what it was.

User Info: jordina

jordina
4 months ago#6
GravityPrism posted...
I'll start:

1. Probably going to run at 1080p, 60fps

2. Additional content (Flynn and Patty, the Telescopic Graveyard, some more storyline boss fights)

3. Portability for Switch users

4. English voiceovers (hopefully most of the cast return, have Michelle Ruff at least)

5. The Fell Arms can retain their strength in New Game Plus unlike in the 360 version

6. Possibly included DLC that was very expensive in the original PS3 release

7. More Giganto monsters

8. Team Arena fights

I'm hyped

Sounds gamebreaking even on unknown. I find them fun to use in new game plus because they give good support abilities. Probably wont feel the same if im one shotting everything.

User Info: Bishop_Sasarai

Bishop_Sasarai
4 months ago#7
1. Game is fun

2. See 1
PSN: HarmoniaVictor

User Info: RageBot

RageBot
4 months ago#8
Artes ball.
FF12's Ashe: Hey look, someone in the JRPG industry figured out the correct gender to be called Ashley. Well, almost.
(message deleted)

User Info: GravityPrism

GravityPrism
4 months ago#10
jordina posted...
Sounds gamebreaking even on unknown. I find them fun to use in new game plus because they give good support abilities. Probably wont feel the same if im one shotting everything.

From my experience with the PS3 version it's exhausting to make them broken across 9 characters, most of the later bosses in the new dungeon have insane stats to justify the need for them, and the ultimate boss is immune to Fell Arms anyway. It is game-breaking however if you choose to let it be. Personally for New Game Plus I just change weapons to adjust my stats similar to the enemies.
3797-5837-6337 | Thomas (M)
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
  3. List reasons to buy this game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived