• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
  3. Pewdiepie zero deaths run

User Info: UnLoco

UnLoco
4 weeks ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsbZZT6dZIA

Impressive.

User Info: masterbarf

masterbarf
4 weeks ago#2
I guess I can no longer say I've never seen a pewdiepie video before. Not that I could tolerate the video for more than a few minutes. Why is he the leader in youtube subscribers?

User Info: pmort

pmort
4 weeks ago#3
How many attempts? Guy plays videogames for a living I would hope he is able to do this lol.
(message deleted)

User Info: senttooblivian

senttooblivian
4 weeks ago#5
masterbarf posted...
I guess I can no longer say I've never seen a pewdiepie video before. Not that I could tolerate the video for more than a few minutes. Why is he the leader in youtube subscribers?
Wii U NNID: Dee_Battery PSN-pidgeons (PS3) PSN- Dee Battery (PS4)
3DS FC: 5429-7398-8841 XBL: A Hippy Jew

User Info: pmort

pmort
4 weeks ago#6
turkforever6 posted...
Loud obnoxious b**** azz motherf***ers are irritating to watch. Back in my time people like that would get beat up, like stfu bihatch. I miss the 80's and especially 90's. People don't get beat up nearly enough anymore. Especially younger kids and teens. There's a reason they've become so irritating and respect less. They need more beatings when they get out of line. So they learn how to act normal and don't try to be something they ain't.

Ofcourse if this is possible without a beating, the better. But is it? There's a reason my generation was the last 1 to be smarter than the previous one, evolution is reversing, as in first time in forever the new generation will be f***ing dumber than the previous. You become what you consume, s*** never made more sense.

Are you okay

User Info: UnLoco

UnLoco
4 weeks ago#7
turkforever6 posted...
Loud obnoxious b**** azz motherf***ers are irritating to watch. Back in my time people like that would get beat up, like stfu bihatch. I miss the 80's and especially 90's. People don't get beat up nearly enough anymore. Especially younger kids and teens. There's a reason they've become so irritating and respect less. They need more beatings when they get out of line. So they learn how to act normal and don't try to be something they ain't.

Ofcourse if this is possible without a beating, the better. But is it? There's a reason my generation was the last 1 to be smarter than the previous one, evolution is reversing, as in first time in forever the new generation will be f***ing dumber than the previous. You become what you consume, s*** never made more sense.

You sound like you could use a beating yourself.

User Info: penaferus

penaferus
4 weeks ago#8
Dude's a nazi fanboy.

User Info: Caramelon

Caramelon
4 weeks ago#9
senttooblivian posted...
masterbarf posted...

User Info: user420

user420
4 weeks ago#10
Keep youtube s*** on youtube.

We don't care.
Go to work, send your kids to school, follow fashion, act normal, walk on the pavement, watch TV, save for old age, obey the law, repeat after me: I am free.
  1. Boards
  2. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
  3. Pewdiepie zero deaths run
  • Topic Archived