• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
  3. I bet you money that Activision cut out segments of the Campaign to sell as DLC.

User Info: The_Big_Deek

The_Big_Deek
1 week ago#1
I bet you money that Activision cut out segments of the Campaign to sell as DLC. So why did From choose Activision as the publisher?????? Nobody likes Activision because all they ever do is add microtransactions or cut out DLC to sell later on in season passes. If this game is short, its because the story was cut to sell as DLC down the road. Probably on-disk DLC as well knowing its Activision.
My Uncle is an Attorney; I WILL SUE YOU if you INFRINGE on my RIGHTS. Its called the FREEDOM OF SPEECH in the First Amendment!

User Info: Fritan

Fritan
1 week ago#2
The_Big_Deek posted...
I bet you money that Activision cut out segments of the Campaign to sell as DLC. So why did From choose Activision as the publisher?????? Nobody likes Activision because all they ever do is add microtransactions or cut out DLC to sell later on in season passes. If this game is short, its because the story was cut to sell as DLC down the road. Probably on-disk DLC as well knowing its Activision.

How much do you bet?
Invaders are red, invaders are blue.
Invaders are always hunting for you.

User Info: wokiboy67

wokiboy67
1 week ago#3
How much money do you bet?
Never forgive, never forget.

User Info: OfficialPotato

OfficialPotato
1 week ago#4
How much exactly are you betting?
I have no idea what I'm doing with my sig anymore.

User Info: Limelol

Limelol
1 week ago#5
I bet 300 gp they didn't.
"That is so fetch!"

User Info: TheBloodyNine

TheBloodyNine
1 week ago#6
How much of mummy and daddy's money are you willing to bet?
{}xxxxxxxxxxx{}::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::> 'Pokey Pokey, Stab Stab'

User Info: The_Big_Deek

The_Big_Deek
1 week ago#7
are you guys seriously defending Activision? like they will not do something shady like that? they have been known to cut out parts of games and sell them back to you in a season pass. what makes you think they won't do it now? why did From even choose them as a publisher?????????
My Uncle is an Attorney; I WILL SUE YOU if you INFRINGE on my RIGHTS. Its called the FREEDOM OF SPEECH in the First Amendment!

User Info: WalkingPlague

WalkingPlague
1 week ago#8
i wouldn't doubt it.
I may look calm, but in my head, I've just killed you three times.

User Info: Saiaxs

Saiaxs
1 week ago#9
2 topics about Activision huh? You that desperate for attention? They only published the western version and had no hand in development.

Flagged.

User Info: OfficialPotato

OfficialPotato
1 week ago#10
The_Big_Deek posted...
are you guys seriously defending Activision?

Nope, we're just asking how confident you are on your bet.
As the Smash community has proved before, it's best to choose your words carefully before you make an eejit of yourself.
I have no idea what I'm doing with my sig anymore.
  1. Boards
  2. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
  3. I bet you money that Activision cut out segments of the Campaign to sell as DLC.
  • Topic Archived