• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Orcahi_Iori

Orcahi_Iori
6 months ago#1
I am glad I waited and only have to cough up $37 for this amazing game. I just wanna get this straight tho so this edition only give me 3 special outfit for each characters that I have to finish a high lvl collesium to obtain them? And one new pod, a mask accessory and couple different color skins for the pod??? Is that it? I thought there was more bonus in the become as God edition, but either way I am still happy.
You don't have to fear me but you will respect me. Remnant of the Past

User Info: ApexMjolnir

ApexMjolnir
6 months ago#2
These are the "EXTRA" items, so yup... nothing else to be looking for.

• Machine Mask Accessory
• Grimoire Weiss Pod
• Cardboard Pod Skin
• Retro Grey Pod Skin
• Retro Red Pod Skin
If what I said doesn't makes sense... it's because you don't want it to make sense.

User Info: laudablecoder29

laudablecoder29
6 months ago#3
Can u pls describe exactly what is this "high lvl collesium" to finish for the DLC dress unlock ?

User Info: 2ndAtomisk

2ndAtomisk
6 months ago#4
laudablecoder29 posted...
Can u pls describe exactly what is this "high lvl collesium" to finish for the DLC dress unlock ?

There are three coliseums. One for each character, and they all have multiple ranks. The higher the rank the higher the level requirement. You need to finish one of the higher level battles to get the costumes.
They say one should not speak unkindly of the dead, so I say, "Nice try." ~ Lezard Valeth
http://abload.de/img/zeronailed4xz8o.gif
  • Topic Archived