• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NieR: Automata - Become as Gods Edition
  3. Another Playthrough? I need some suggestions - chipsets and weapons

User Info: aulum

aulum
8 months ago#1
Hey guys, first of all thanks for helping me back there at the [E]nd. Much appreciated.

I wasn't really done with the game, I usually am done with games after I finish the story but I missed out a few side-missions etc and I just feel like doing another run. I was hoping to get your thoughts on playing this game again but with certain chipset restrictions. The game allows for three separate builds and I want to devote one for each, to make it's character unique " by default." but also make the game a little harder.

What would your suggestions be for builds? For example Nines has the hacking chips (quite obvious). But let's say that 2B being an more advanced model of A2 does have the time-slowing dodge while A2 doesn't have it.

More range damage on Nines as he is not a combat model and nerf his HP? Pure attack build on A2 and only heal on kill, while 2B has the heal on hit?

While writing this - I thought of nerfing weapons too - For example A2 has fist weapons and a spear while 2B has to have her sword with that beastbane ( I forgot the weapon) or something like this.

Anyone up for this? Thanks a lot guys, Can't wait to do this run!
  1. Boards
  2. NieR: Automata - Become as Gods Edition
  3. Another Playthrough? I need some suggestions - chipsets and weapons
  • Topic Archived