• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Stratoz

Stratoz
11 months ago#1
I've been playing Nier Automata for 9 hours now, and thus far have only earned two achievements.

I clearly beat several quests, but have never received the achievement for "First Errand." I also haven't received achievements for collecting your body or having over 100k Gs.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

User Info: GLAMPIRE

GLAMPIRE
11 months ago#2
No problems here. They have been unlocking fine. I had a problem with achievements not unlocking for me with The Witcher 3 Game of the year edition a while back though, but managed to find a fix for that, but not had that with Nier.
PSN ID Deadbeat_Romeo
Gamertag Deadbeat Romeo

User Info: edgriffin

edgriffin
11 months ago#3
Yes, I've had some problems with the achievements not popping up for this game. Then, much later on in the game, a bunch of messages popped up in a row about things that I had unlocked earlier.

User Info: GLAMPIRE

GLAMPIRE
11 months ago#4
I can't believe the problems I am seeing that people are having with this game (From crashes, to achievements not unlocking, a boss not showing up for someone else). Maybe I am just lucky, but I haven't had a single crash or problem unlocking achievements.

I am over 40 hours in now and on the third playthrough and all has been fine.

Again though, maybe I have just been lucky?
PSN ID Deadbeat_Romeo
Gamertag Deadbeat Romeo

User Info: Stratoz

Stratoz
11 months ago#5
I did a hard reset and it fixed the problem. Although I had to unlock all the achievements by doing the tasks again (which wasn't hard since I had all the prerequisites).

User Info: digitalkII

digitalkII
11 months ago#6
achievements might have problems unlocking if you having connection issues. I know that FFXV achievements won't unlock if you are offline so I had to replay the chapter again while online in order to unlock it. Might be the same with Nier.

Anyway after completing route C there should be a shop that opens where you can buy achievements

User Info: StaticPenguin

StaticPenguin
11 months ago#7
So far the only achieve that won't unlock for me is the one for killing friendly robots. I haven't died yet so I haven't been able to test that one yet.

User Info: 2ndAtomisk

2ndAtomisk
11 months ago#8
digitalkII posted...
achievements might have problems unlocking if you having connection issues. I know that FFXV achievements won't unlock if you are offline so I had to replay the chapter again while online in order to unlock it. Might be the same with Nier.

Anyway after completing route C there should be a shop that opens where you can buy achievements

l think there's just a problem with achievements unlocking when offline in general. lt's happened to me in several games and just about every time l had to redo the task when l went back online.
They say one should not speak unkindly of the dead, so I say, "Nice try." ~ Lezard Valeth
http://abload.de/img/zeronailed4xz8o.gif
  • Topic Archived