• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NieR: Automata - Become as Gods Edition
  3. How does it run on a regular Xbox one?

User Info: IllyriaRules

IllyriaRules
11 months ago#11
I have played for 2 hours on the One X....an if the performance in the open area is anything to go by....the standard version will be horrible. on the One X the open grassy area's framerate is ridiculously bad. The rest of the game look and plays so much better than the Pro version, but this area is a joke

User Info: Yuri_LowelI

Yuri_LowelI
11 months ago#12
IllyriaRules posted...
I have played for 2 hours on the One X....an if the performance in the open area is anything to go by....the standard version will be horrible. on the One X the open grassy area's framerate is ridiculously bad. The rest of the game look and plays so much better than the Pro version, but this area is a joke

what are you talking about? It's not bad at all. Horrible suggests it dips below 30. It doens't lock at 60 but cmon now.
http://k09.kn3.net/1256263BF.gif

User Info: GLAMPIRE

GLAMPIRE
11 months ago#13
IllyriaRules posted...

Having played both the PS4 Pro version and now the One X version, I have no idea how you feel it's ridiculously bad on the One X, framerate wise. It's an absolute joy to play now and barely any drops in those areas you talk about, whereas on the Pro, it was bad. Not having that experience on the One X, personally.
PSN ID Deadbeat_Romeo
Gamertag Deadbeat Romeo

User Info: TantrumBull

TantrumBull
11 months ago#14
After playing for some time I found the game actually runs really good on the one. you'll see some frame drops in certain places because of how much is on screen but overall the game runs really good.
My new youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAHqGosIo4Jme30cwZYycVw?view_as=subscriber
  1. Boards
  2. NieR: Automata - Become as Gods Edition
  3. How does it run on a regular Xbox one?
  • Topic Archived