• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
  3. Just finished the game and...

User Info: Kinetika01

Kinetika01
1 month ago#1
I just gotta say it was freaking awesome, this is exactly what Star Wars should be. Amazing job respawn, best Star Wars use of the license since Kotor, the animated series and Rogue One, the rest of the new stuff sucks so bad in comparison.

User Info: Kaindolis

Kaindolis
1 month ago#2
Is there a NG+ ?
The Legacy of Kain returns!!!

User Info: ItsTheEl

ItsTheEl
1 month ago#3
Kaindolis posted...
Is there a NG+ ?
Hold on... Wait!!!! I only lurk on this board. I was thinking of getting Fallen Order after I finish Sekiro...

But I caught a glimpse of your signature and I have to ask: is there a new Legacy of Kain in the works? I got Blood Omen on ps1 the year it came out and, ironically, I played it the other day just for nostalgia's sake.
Currently playing: RE2 remake, Alundra, Sekiro, Dark Cloud 2, DQ7, FF8

User Info: Kinetika01

Kinetika01
1 month ago#4
Kaindolis posted...
Is there a NG+ ?
No NG+, you can keep playing to 100% the game but it rewinds to a point before the last mission, you keep your stuff, skills, etc

User Info: Kaindolis

Kaindolis
1 month ago#5
ItsTheEl posted...
Hold on... Wait!!!! I only lurk on this board. I was thinking of getting Fallen Order after I finish Sekiro...

But I caught a glimpse of your signature and I have to ask: is there a new Legacy of Kain in the works? I got Blood Omen on ps1 the year it came out and, ironically, I played it the other day just for nostalgia's sake.
There was rumors of it but not quit sure if it's true or not, word is they want to make it and open world type of game, if it happens I'm praying thts it's a master piece. My favorite series and game of all time.
The Legacy of Kain returns!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
  3. Just finished the game and...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A