• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
  3. So is this game actually good....

User Info: jstewart01

jstewart01
2 months ago#1
or are people only praising it, because it's the first Star Wars related piece of work in a while that doesn't suck?

User Info: DrunkBeard

DrunkBeard
2 months ago#2
It's a legit good game. Has some problems that could be ironed out in a sequel, but overall it's a solid game.
You know who I am

User Info: DeathMagnetic80

DeathMagnetic80
2 months ago#3
I really enjoyed it, I can't untie it from my Star Wars fandom, but it's a legit fun game.

User Info: Goji

Goji
2 months ago#4
Fun gameplay, cool story, terrible map and navigation, no fast travel, buggy.

It's a good game, but going for the platinum or 100% completion will probably make you like it less.

https://psnprofiles.com/Hedorah1971

User Info: Legendary_Musas

Legendary_Musas
2 months ago#5
Really good game, but lacks replayability unfortunately.

Needs some form of boss rush/challenge mode, but that's an easy DLC fix which I hope we get.
Top 5 FF games: IX, XIV, IV, XII, VII

User Info: Wicked_T_Wraith

Wicked_T_Wraith
2 months ago#6
DrunkBeard posted...
It's a legit good game. Has some problems that could be ironed out in a sequel, but overall it's a solid game.

Legendary_Musas posted...
Really good game, but lacks replayability unfortunately.

Needs some form of boss rush/challenge mode, but that's an easy DLC fix which I hope we get.

Agree with both of these posts.

Regardless of whether it's in the form of DLC or a sequel, there are definitely some improvements to be had. But it's overall a good game, a great game even.
PSN: Wicked_T_Wraith
XBL: Wicked T Wraith

User Info: Heapatrouble

Heapatrouble
2 months ago#7
I'm trying to like the game.
I'm in the 3rd planet and so far all it's been is platforming followed by puzzles followed by more platforming and puzzles. Barely feel like I'm ever in combat.
I feel like I'm playing a tomb raider game without the big bewbies.
I doesn't feel like star wars at all to me

User Info: Elleena

Elleena
2 months ago#8
That unfortunately doesn't really get better most of what you fight will be generic rats and wildlife with the empire just sort of there in the background.

User Info: boardrboy69

boardrboy69
2 months ago#9
I think its pretty good.
Have you ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Wakarimasu ka?!

User Info: darkness1018

darkness1018
2 months ago#10
I loved it, one of my favorite games of 2019. My only slight issue is no fast travel. Its a game I know ill replay many times over the years.
Systems I Own: PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP, Switch
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
  3. So is this game actually good....
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A