• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Way2Dawn22

Way2Dawn22
6 days ago#1
If so, what do you all want from it?

I really hope they add:
-Red Crystal
-Jedi robes
-the arena as a planet to just have fun fighting.
FC SW-3738-0533-9598

User Info: Michath

Michath
6 days ago#2
More color ponchos

User Info: AfkNinja

AfkNinja
6 days ago#3
Michath posted...
More color ponchos

Pls god no more poncho reskins. I want actual Jedi robes.
often, DLC (especially free DLC, but usually PDLC too) is dangled as an incentive to not sell your game. Free DLC encourages you to hold onto your game during those critical first 6 weeks for new game sales.
So I'd be rather surprised to hear that there is any DLC coming out since there has been not a single mention of it prior to release. I would be thrilled if there was tho.
Is Squid not entitled to the ink of his brow?
Team Futaba!!

Way2Dawn22
6 days ago#5
AyumiSqueezetoy posted...
often, DLC (especially free DLC, but usually PDLC too) is dangled as an incentive to not sell your game. Free DLC encourages you to hold onto your game during those critical first 6 weeks for new game sales.
So I'd be rather surprised to hear that there is any DLC coming out since there has been not a single mention of it prior to release. I would be thrilled if there was tho.

This makes sense. I hope it gets a little support post launch for these things as it’s a really good game. I know it isn’t a fair comparison but Spider-Man gave really good free updates but I guess that’s because insomniac cares and I’m afraid EA won’t allow respawn to do it without their say so
FC SW-3738-0533-9598

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
6 days ago#6
They should definitely add the Inquisitor outfit and red lightsaber as game completion unlocks
Ain't no rest for the wicked.
When your BFF's a BFG, you don't need anyone else watching your back.

User Info: mario_pot

mario_pot
5 days ago#7
It all comes down to money, this game in itself was an experimental thing for EA and honestly probably one of the last legs they had to hold onto that Starwars games relationship that they had with Disney . Now that they see there's money in a singleplayer starwars game I'd be shocked if they didn't create some DLC for it .

I'm sure they had ideas considered but until they could measure success of the title nothing would be followed through . I'd be shocked if we didn't receive some kind of announcement or at least mention of DLC in mid to late january .
Are you living or just breathing to death ?

Way2Dawn22
5 days ago#8
Pootbird posted...
They should definitely add the Inquisitor outfit and red lightsaber as game completion unlocks

Yeah for real. I think I saw a mod of this exact scenario and it looked really cool
FC SW-3738-0533-9598

User Info: HellasLEAF

HellasLEAF
5 days ago#9
YES PLEASE.

Any chance to play more of this fantastic game.
Probably zero chance of DLC with this game. I'll be happy to be wrong about that though ;)
Things could always be worse. Spiders could have wings.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers