• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Batsman5

Batsman5
1 week ago#1
GIven how good the combat system is, it would be interesting to see if we could get new levels based around iconic battles in the movie series such as Luke vs Vader, Obi Wan vs Anakin, and more. Your thoughts?

User Info: Goldman2123

Goldman2123
1 week ago#2
I think you can kinda do that in battlefront 2.

I'd rather they stay focused on cal and the crew / dealing with more inquisitors
I want to play the entire game through again but as a female Twilek Jedi. I guess I can't be Aayla Secura, but that'd be ideal.
Is Squid not entitled to the ink of his brow?
Team Futaba!!

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
1 week ago#4
I want a prequel DLC where we play as Second Sister
Ain't no rest for the wicked.
When your BFF's a BFG, you don't need anyone else watching your back.

User Info: Jonbodhi

Jonbodhi
1 week ago#5
Pootbird posted...
I want a prequel DLC where we play as Second Sister

I want something with SS. I don’t think they knew what they had there.
Nothing is overrated; your opinion is just outnumbered: some guy

User Info: kingofjamaica

kingofjamaica
1 week ago#6
My DLC idea is no DLC at all. Take the win and work on the next game.
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.

User Info: Batsman5

Batsman5
1 week ago#7
I hope that maybe in the sequel we can get dark side powers and go in depth with that side of the force. Maybe have to styles of upgrades to choose from.

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
1 week ago#8
Jonbodhi posted...
I want something with SS. I don’t think they knew what they had there.
Second Sister is bae
Ain't no rest for the wicked.
When your BFF's a BFG, you don't need anyone else watching your back.
kingofjamaica posted...
My DLC idea is no DLC at all. Take the win and work on the next game.

I don't know how Respawn is set up (maybe they've got lots of projects on the go), but if a studio plans well, they can usually have the art and design teams work on DLC, mostly with the tech they already have, and the engineering teams can bust the engine up and make a lot of improvements quickly. This is a good way to have an income stream for a large content team without having to rely on short term contracts and post-launch layoffs.
Is Squid not entitled to the ink of his brow?
Team Futaba!!
I'll be surprised if we see any DLC. I don't think there is anything planned at this point.
It will be a pleasant surprise if we do though;)
Things could always be worse. Spiders could have wings.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers