• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
  3. It's nice of EA to spoil the ending to the game in their Thanksgiving commercial

User Info: Game__Raider

Game__Raider
1 week ago#1
So the game has barely been out two weeks, I'm only about halfway through, and I'm watching football with my family on Thanksgiving Day when I see a Fallen Order commercial pop-up only to spoil the fact that Darth Vader shows up at the end of the game. EA really couldn't wait at least a month before doing that? Not only would that have been cool to experience in-game, I'm now pretty certain how the game is going to end.

Thanks EA.....

User Info: game_wiz101

game_wiz101
1 week ago#2
I saw that commercial on YouTube. I was extremely happy that I had finished the game, but cringed immediately for all the people who hadn't yet.
3DS FC: 1375-7722-0434
GT: SmokyJoMama, PSN: SmokyJoMama-sama

User Info: XxGhaleonxX

XxGhaleonxX
1 week ago#3
I saw an article about this and didn’t click it but s*** man... they promised no loot boxes so they did us dirty instead lol.
PlayStation: AcetonSkyhigh
Switch: SW-0738-7544-2985

User Info: Game__Raider

Game__Raider
1 week ago#4
game_wiz101 posted...
I saw that commercial on YouTube. I was extremely happy that I had finished the game, but cringed immediately for all the people who hadn't yet.

My jaw dropped. I couldn't believe they actually put such a massive spoiler in the commercial just two weeks after release. Not everyone can binge play a 20-25 hour game in two weeks lol.
What a bunch of turkeys!
Is Squid not entitled to the ink of his brow?
Team Futaba!!

User Info: jackfrost2016

jackfrost2016
6 days ago#6
EA has had their heads up their asses ever since microtransactions became a thing. They stopped thinking like a game company a long time ago.
I love people, but sometimes people can be just the worst.
jackfrost2016 posted...
EA has had their heads up their asses ever since microtransactions became a thing. They stopped thinking like a game company a long time ago.

it was a long time before microtransactions, I can tell you that.

It was already bad when the guy who ran EA quit EA and formed the company that owned Bioware, and then he went back to EA and bought Bioware for $650 million and got rich and this is somehow not even investigated let alone found to be illegal?
Is Squid not entitled to the ink of his brow?
Team Futaba!!

User Info: JoshuaDR

JoshuaDR
5 days ago#8
Well at least I dont feel like I need to buy it anymore lol
I got spoiled by a God damned YouTube thumbnail.

User Info: Sorugue

Sorugue
4 days ago#10
TrashCanNumber2 posted...
I got spoiled by a God damned YouTube thumbnail.

They really need to get a handle on that, same thing happened to me with RDR2
Currently playing: Pokemon Shield, SW: Jedi Fallen order, Trails of Cold Steel 2, MHW: Iceborne, Sims 4, Greed Fall, Outerworlds, Blands 3
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
  3. It's nice of EA to spoil the ending to the game in their Thanksgiving commercial
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers