• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
  3. Star Wars Explain: 20 Questions About JFO answered! (Spoilers)

User Info: DaBlackGamer

DaBlackGamer
1 month ago#1
Star Wars Explain is one of the podcast I follow (same for "The Twisted Jedi") and want to share some of the details which I thought it might be helpful to this board.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc9NGCce67E&t=674s

I'll post 3 key factors:

1-Not 100% confirm if Ilum is Starkiller Base, but in another way, JFO is canon after all, and come on, the shape of the planet between the game & episode 7 is obvious.

2-I agree that Darth Maul was disappointing he never show up or giving hits he's their, somewhere in Dathomir. (Even in Solo, he's on the planet)

3-Talks about DLC/Expansion Pack which their isn't plan by Respawn and mention sales for JFO are great, we'll possibly get a sequel and my guess it'll be around by the time next-gen consoles release.
PC: CPU: i5 6600K/Cryorig H7 Tower Cooler/GPU: RTX 2070/RAM: 16GB/MB:MSI Pro Solution/PSU: EVGA SuperNova 650w Gold/SSD: Samsung 850 EVO: 1TB/OS: Windows 10

User Info: davillain-

davillain-
1 month ago#2
Ilum being SKB is speculation done right with no BS theories and instead just things taken with a grain of salt. Also, Matt Martin said it looks to be that way but he can't confirm for obvious reasons.

As for a sequel, I want to see "Sith: Rising Order" following Darth Bane either as Bane or as a Jedi later becoming a Sith discovering The Rule of Two.

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
1 month ago#3
anything about Greez's spice addiction and wild sex life?

User Info: user420

user420
1 month ago#4
How can Darth Maul be there when he died before this game took place?
Go to work, send your kids to school, follow fashion, act normal, walk on the pavement, watch TV, save for old age, obey the law, repeat after me: I am free.

User Info: egpNoodlez

egpNoodlez
1 month ago#5
user420 posted...
Is he dead again? I can't remember what version of canon we're using now. I know in the past Darth Maul was mentioned to still be alive, yep even bifurcation can't stop the power of the Sith. I find that incredibly badass, especially compared to Anakin who just got a bit oven roasted (I'm sorry, but Old Snake in MGS4 crawled through a MICROWAVE CORRIDOR that took over two minutes, and he ain't no Jedi, just an old man with some (Big) Boss genes).
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e277/egpNoodlez/BBE_40.jpg
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/egpNoodlez.png

User Info: user420

user420
1 month ago#6
egpNoodlez posted...
Is he dead again? I can't remember what version of canon we're using now. I know in the past Darth Maul was mentioned to still be alive, yep even bifurcation can't stop the power of the Sith. I find that incredibly badass, especially compared to Anakin who just got a bit oven roasted (I'm sorry, but Old Snake in MGS4 crawled through a MICROWAVE CORRIDOR that took over two minutes, and he ain't no Jedi, just an old man with some (Big) Boss genes).
When was he ever not dead after ep 1?

And using a Kojima game as a reference to anything other than being ridiculously over the top and corny doesn't work.
Go to work, send your kids to school, follow fashion, act normal, walk on the pavement, watch TV, save for old age, obey the law, repeat after me: I am free.

User Info: hailkingmon

hailkingmon
1 month ago#7
user420 posted...
egpNoodlez posted...

And using a Kojima game as a reference to anything other than being ridiculously over the top and corny doesn't work.

Clone Wars and the end of Solo.
He who laughs last, thinks slowest.

User Info: SeahorseCpt89

SeahorseCpt89
1 month ago#8
user420 posted...
egpNoodlez posted...

Maul survived his injuries on Naboo. Since then, he and his brother have tried to kill Obi-wan for revenge, taken over Mandalore, fought and lost to Palpatine (his brother was killed in this fight) and eventually escaped and apparently runs a criminal organization (according to Solo), which I’m assuming he eventually loses.

He lost to Obi-wan in a duel once more just before A New Hope where he finally died.
I am the forum boy, I'm the one who posts.

lenmutt
1 month ago#9
egpNoodlez posted...
user420 posted...

"a bit roasted"
https://i.imgur.com/rN30W9I.png

lenmutt
1 month ago#10
https://i.imgur.com/LS8ExH5.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
  3. Star Wars Explain: 20 Questions About JFO answered! (Spoilers)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers