• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
  3. Best poncho, worst poncho

User Info: TheBoss69er

TheBoss69er
1 week ago#1
Disclaimer: I’ve found about half of em. Maybe less

Best: hyper shell (navy blue with white logo on the back. Looks like something out of the classic PS1 futuristic racing game wipeout)

Worst: The pink one. I forget the name but man it’s awful. I really like pink as an accent color or in small doses but this thing is just wild
Hope this is not Chris' blood

User Info: quark12000

quark12000
1 week ago#2
Why do I keep seeing videos where he's not wearing a poncho? He's wearing some kind of vest in them. How do I get that?

User Info: TheBoss69er

TheBoss69er
1 week ago#3
quark12000 posted...
Why do I keep seeing videos where he's not wearing a poncho? He's wearing some kind of vest in them. How do I get that?

You can take the poncho off. Apparently there are like 6-7 non poncho outfits. I haven’t seen any aside from the two you start with, and I’m on my second visit to Kashyyk (and I explore pretty thoroughly)
Hope this is not Chris' blood
TheBoss69er posted...
quark12000 posted...

You can take the poncho off. Apparently there are like 6-7 non poncho outfits. I haven’t seen any aside from the two you start with, and I’m on my second visit to Kashyyk (and I explore pretty thoroughly)

All the non poncho outfits are pretty much pallete swaps of the default outfit

The clothing is the laziest part i think
Psn/xboxlive : SilverstreakUSA
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Jonbodhi

Jonbodhi
1 week ago#5
TheBoss69er posted...
quark12000 posted...

I sue the default outfit too, because I hate the damn poncho. There no ‘fashion FO’ in this game.
Nothing is overrated; your opinion is just outnumbered: some guy

User Info: Exar Kun

Exar Kun
1 week ago#6
All the ponchos suck. Ffs why is he even wearing a poncho?
Holder of the Nine Dignities of Shuism

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
1 week ago#7
Exar Kun posted...
All the ponchos suck. Ffs why is he even wearing a poncho?

Cal is a poncho enthusiast it is canon! stop fashion shaming him.

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
1 week ago#8
quark12000 posted...

it's available from the start

Jonbodhi posted...
I sue the default outfit too, because I hate the damn poncho. There no ‘fashion FO’ in this game.

Sumi Poncho >>>> ugly lil vest

User Info: jwh6913

jwh6913
1 week ago#9
You haven’t explored enough. I just finished my second visit to Zeffo and I have 2 other outfit colors. Guardian and pathfinder
Psn- Gallaudetjeff, dragon's dogma dark arisen pawn is Dunir

User Info: ToveriJuri

ToveriJuri
1 week ago#10
There is no best poncho they all look awful. I really tried liking them, but didn't find a single one that looked decent.
PSN: ToveriJuri
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
  3. Best poncho, worst poncho
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers