• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
  3. Imagine a game where you play as Darth Vader and hunt Jedis and Rebels.

User Info: Angelalex242

Angelalex242
1 month ago#31
Well. Vader IS pretty much easy mode. Unless your name is Luke, you're not a challenge for him, because he canonically wins every battle.

That said, if the game continues through episodes 5 and 6...well, you'd get to play Vader picking up Palaptine and tossing him overboard. That's not such a bad way to end a game.
There is a fine line between genius and insanity.
Which side am I on? You decide. (Name is split Angel Alex 242)

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
1 month ago#32
Angelalex242 posted...
Well. Vader IS pretty much easy mode. Unless your name is Luke, you're not a challenge for him, because he canonically wins every battle.

That said, if the game continues through episodes 5 and 6...well, you'd get to play Vader picking up Palaptine and tossing him overboard. That's not such a bad way to end a game.

oooh a game with a good combat system that follows anakin all the way up to vader tossing the Emperor would be interesting

User Info: lilhurk1985187

lilhurk1985187
1 month ago#33
I would also prefer more games from the old Republic. It has more interesting characters and stories.
Kid Buu>>>>>>>All other Buu.

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
1 month ago#34
lilhurk1985187 posted...
I would also prefer more games from the old Republic. It has more interesting characters and stories.

i mean i think many would.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
  3. Imagine a game where you play as Darth Vader and hunt Jedis and Rebels.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers