• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
  3. Would you play a Star Wars game starring Finn and Rose?

User Info: dracoguardian30

dracoguardian30
2 months ago#11
You had me at Finn you lost me at Rose.

User Info: Yuji Kaido

Yuji Kaido
2 months ago#12
dracoguardian30 posted...
You had me at Finn you lost me at Rose.

The Last Jedi says Rose is a great and endearing character tho. And that her love for Finn was in no way done to obliterate chemistry between Finn and Rey.

Beat Rush. Somersault. Waterkick. Meteodrive. Dolphin Blow. Meteor Strike. Final Heaven.

User Info: DeathMagnetic80

DeathMagnetic80
2 months ago#13
If they made it fun, sure.

User Info: DanielsonsXe

DanielsonsXe
2 months ago#14
DeathMagnetic80 posted...
If they made it fun, sure.
PSN: NinjaLeonhart

User Info: snake12345678

snake12345678
2 months ago#15
only if they die in a blase of glory at the end

User Info: Lostfan815

Lostfan815
2 months ago#16
JDevildog posted...
Rose is the worst character in Star Wars, next to that idiot woke droid from Solo. NO!

In an interview Rian Johnson awhile ago, he litterally admitted he wanted to create a character that didn't feel like they belong in a Star Wars movie, that character was Rose. That's why she is so bad, that is her purpose. Why Rian wanted that is beyond me.

User Info: carlos1879

carlos1879
2 months ago#17
BrosukeHanamura posted...
Rose was a giant woke statement and Finn has all the competence of Mr. Bean.
I dunno I mean Finn seems to be able to land his shots about 50% of the time which should have been a big red flag in his storm trooper training.

User Info: DeathMagnetic80

DeathMagnetic80
2 months ago#18
JDevildog posted...
Rose is the worst character in Star Wars, next to that idiot woke droid from Solo. NO!

The droid was at least meant to be comedic. Like you were supposed to think a woke droid was funny.

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
2 months ago#19
Lostfan815 posted...
In an interview Rian Johnson awhile ago, he litterally admitted he wanted to create a character that didn't feel like they belong in a Star Wars movie, that character was Rose. That's why she is so bad, that is her purpose. Why Rian wanted that is beyond me.

oof

Ain't no rest for the wicked.
When your BFF's a BFG, you don't need anyone else watching your back.

User Info: BrosukeHanamura

BrosukeHanamura
2 months ago#20
Lostfan815 posted...

Mission.......complete?
Don't buckle to agenda-splainers. Form your own opinion.
PlayStation 4 - "Censorship Awaits."
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
  3. Would you play a Star Wars game starring Finn and Rose?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers