• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
  3. Next game starring Asajj Ventress

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
2 months ago#11
Crulex posted...
Sorry but it's not going to happen:

Asajj Ventress was killed by Dooku in the events of the Dark Disciple novel. Which, before you ask, is in fact canon.

Okay so no dead characters should be in any star wars game? that sounds like a needless caveat

i am very much aware she is dead i didn't say this theoretical game would take place after her death

but Ventress started as a padawan, became a dark jedi assassin, went back to her homeplanet embracing her roots betrayed dooku essentially forsaking the sith and then becomes a bounty hunter before sadly becoming a jedi again leading to her demise.

shoulda stayed dark & bald beautiful

and hell no biggie about dying in SW f***ing maul got split in half and thrown down like a thousand storeys into some generator thingy but it's okay he got better because MARKETING i sorta fell off CW around when they visited that plot point i had seen it in other things i think there was a comic that revealed he lived with robo legs was pretty shocked they brought him back and connected him to Ventress' stuff

pretty sure both were originally not Dathomirian prior to CW series I think mual was what was it zabak? i forget what Ventress used to be

now what you should have said is

Crulex posted...
Sorry but it's not going to happen: Ventress isn't popular to mainstream audiences

User Info: Droopy56Deuce

Droopy56Deuce
2 months ago#12
No

lenmutt
2 months ago#13
Droopy56Deuce posted...
No

Yes

lenmutt