You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 6
  3. So now that they've patched in 10 days everything you were complaining about...

User Info: Brodie_Gorgo

Brodie_Gorgo
1 week ago#1
What are you going to complain about?

User Info: FlameHAZE89

FlameHAZE89
1 week ago#2
Why do you even care?

User Info: HecateFGC

HecateFGC
1 week ago#3
They've fixed nothing because Milas game breaking bug is still in the game and wasn't even acknowledged despite being present in the first beta. It makes online at high ranks unplayable because she has a 40% pick rate due to people spamming it.

User Info: MikuXII

MikuXII
1 week ago#4
HecateFGC posted...
They've fixed nothing because Milas game breaking bug is still in the game and wasn't even acknowledged despite being present in the first beta. It makes online at high ranks unplayable because she has a 40% pick rate due to people spamming it.

Ah thats why i kept losing to Milas despite never having trouble with her before. Thats a boost to my ego for sure.

User Info: Tamponax

Tamponax
1 week ago#5
Brodie_Gorgo posted...
What are you going to complain about?

All the rest.

User Info: HopesPeak

HopesPeak
1 week ago#6
Where my lobbies at?
http://www.paradisehotel51.com

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
1 week ago#7
HecateFGC posted...
Milas game breaking bug

What is that bug actually?
Cancer free 47 months and counting!
EAGLES ARE SUPER BOWL LII CHAMPIONS

User Info: Ramlethal_V

Ramlethal_V
1 week ago#8
HopesPeak posted...
Where my lobbies at?

User Info: HecateFGC

HecateFGC
1 week ago#9
ScrappyDingo posted...
HecateFGC posted...
Milas game breaking bug

What is that bug actually?

Because of the way the netcode interacts with the input lag it results in a 9frame window during which she's capable to input her mount follow-ups to make them untechable.

User Info: Miraclechao

Miraclechao
1 week ago#10
Are you asking us to complain more? Okaaaaaaaaaaaay. (• n•)
The "Everything" that you mentioned being patched in didn't include "Tag Mode".

I could nitpick, but I'm not in little b**** mode at the moment. Plus, I refuse to play online with my s*** internet connection, so I didn't bother to check for lobbies (but the post here says they're not in yet). Also, I haven't checked the board thoroughly yet, but I'm pretty sure we are at least 1 new/bump "controversial" Marie topic away from a pizza party.
Do the impossible and link me to a Wario Doujinshi, proof of Lip being confirmed for Smash, or a sequel to Billy Hatcher.
http://tinyurl.com/HereIsMySig ( ^w^)
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 6
  3. So now that they've patched in 10 days everything you were complaining about...