You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 6
  3. March 14 update costume unlock has been vastly improved

User Info: autobotdan

autobotdan
1 week ago#1
I can confirm this morning on March 14 that the costume unlock is vastly improved! At least on the Xbox One version. Now costumes on arcade mode are unlocking for the same character you are using. More than one costume unlocks in just one single arcade playthrough. Check your Playstation 4 versions. Play arcade mode.
"A Lone Warrior must restore honor to his clan...
He seeks Justice for the Fallen...Vengeance is comming June 2008"
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Tamponax

Tamponax
1 week ago#2
OMG! I'm gonna try this on the X right now! Thx!

User Info: paragon_egg

paragon_egg
1 week ago#3
My son told me about the Xbox one update. I'm playing on PS4 and no such luck for me.
Supposedly, it also got new intros/outros as well along with the ability to rotate character model in Wardrobe.
Now Playing: Death Mark, DOA 6
Anticipating: 13 Sentinels, FFVIIR, Code Vein

User Info: ironpanthr

ironpanthr
1 week ago#5
Can confirm. Unlocking for the character you're using. But has anyone noticed that if you "Fight gain" after winning arcade mode, you get significantly less pieces when you finish the second time. I just fought with Ayane, and unlocked 300+ pieces. I went to fight with her again, set my highest score, and got 3 pieces the second time.
Awesome. Will try this later. I kept the Xbox version after I got the Steam version while seeing how they might fix things. Finally can get something for my main rather than every one else but my main.
"As expected, he is claiming you have committed blasphemy. Warming blasters. Combat is inevitable." -- HK-47 (KOTOR)

User Info: Phantomsday44

Phantomsday44
1 week ago#7
I was still unlocking random costumes in ranked on PS4 about 45 minutes ago. Did this JUST drop?
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: ironpanthr

ironpanthr
1 week ago#8
ironpanthr posted...
Can confirm. Unlocking for the character you're using. But has anyone noticed that if you "Fight gain" after winning arcade mode, you get significantly less pieces when you finish the second time. I just fought with Ayane, and unlocked 300+ pieces. I went to fight with her again, set my highest score, and got 3 pieces the second time.

I should specify that I'm also on X

User Info: Storm-Shadow

Storm-Shadow
1 week ago#9
This is great news!
PSN: Storm_Shadow757

User Info: Asbel__Lhant

Asbel__Lhant
1 week ago#10
Not up for steam yet it seems.
Insert something here.
  1. Boards