You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 6
  3. Shimbori is on a roll!

User Info: xEnraiyax

xEnraiyax
1 week ago#1
http://www.siliconera.com/2019/01/11/dead-or-alive-6-producer-explains-the-inspirations-behind-new-characters-diego-and-nico/

"Regarding clothing damage, Shimbori states that is has been adjusted to not go overboard, for their female audience. He feels this aspect might be better left to the Xtreme series instead."

^Shimbori sure does love stating unnecessary things.

~He has to be doing this intentionally at this point.~
Favorite Anime of My Time - https://pastebin.com/Qp0sTZyQ

User Info: Pudi360

Pudi360
1 week ago#2
Does this guy want the game to sell even less then it was going to with the things he says?
BETA SJW CUCKS EVERYWHERE!
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: goodlyoak

goodlyoak
1 week ago#3
"Shimbori stated that there will be official announcements soon, including differences in specs and content."

So the PS4 version is getting censored most likely.
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: Dotar

Dotar
1 week ago#6
He might be very passionate about doa etc, but marketing wise and choosing what to say in interviews, oh boy...

User Info: Animestar5000

Animestar5000
1 week ago#7
it'd be better if we could could have a slider for destructiveness percentage like violence meter.

Higher the slider, the more 'xtreme' clothing damage and I guess it could work like the jiggles slider.
Tecmo Koei = Best Games :D
Add me on PSN -----> Animestar5000

User Info: Lylat_Cruiser

Lylat_Cruiser
1 week ago#8
Hey, at least he's doing a better job at marketing his game compared to Battlefield V's developers lol
"I'm respecting your privacy by knocking but asserting my authority by coming in anyway!"
#NowThat'sStrategy!

Dotar
1 week ago#9
I feel like they are very out of touch with the actual doa fanbase wanted for the game(then again so are many other game publishers these days and have to learn it the hard way).

The scary thing is that other aaa titles have much larger audiences. Im still kinda worried hpw badly the game will do with its negative reception from absolutely mind bogling interviews and decisions from team ninja

Dotar
1 week ago#10
Also during the whole open beta launch we had 500 avg. viewers for doa6 on twitch, let that sink in.. 500. Sc6 had tens of thousands.

Ah well Its good they are going strong to please the huge esports crowds, instead of doa fanbase
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 6
  3. Shimbori is on a roll!