• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 6
  3. is it just me or does the breasts and jiggle seems reduced?

User Info: nite1017

nite1017
1 week ago#1
i haven't been paying any attention to the game before this beta.

remember kasumi and ayane iconic outfits throughout the entire series that were defaults? why can't we start with that?

User Info: Animestar5000

Animestar5000
1 week ago#2
They've changed stuff up for realism and stuff but jiggles and bounce are based off costumes.

Tighter = Less
Loose = More
Tecmo Koei = Best Games :D
Add me on PSN -----> Animestar5000

User Info: Samurai_Shinjo

Samurai_Shinjo
1 week ago#3
As i said before in the other thread.... This game has about as much "fanservice" as Virtua Fighters (little to none). The fanservice has been nerfed to hell and isn't going to come back.

User Info: MikuXII

MikuXII
1 week ago#4
Samurai_Shinjo posted...
As i said before in the other thread.... This game has about as much "fanservice" as Virtua Fighters (little to none). The fanservice has been nerfed to hell and isn't going to come back.

Good thing because i love VF.

User Info: wei-pai

wei-pai
1 week ago#5
I am not sure why this game is rated M, Tekken seems to have more fan service and thats rated T... maybe there is a scene in story mode or something. Oh wait it might be the blood.
"Ugly women is teh future of gaming"
- Sony.

User Info: CircusMonster

CircusMonster
1 week ago#6
wei-pai posted...
I am not sure why this game is rated M, Tekken seems to have more fan service and thats rated T... maybe there is a scene in story mode or something. Oh wait it might be the blood.

It was mentioned that the story would be darker, could be something to do with that.
PSN: Applefudge1
Switch Friend Code:SW-3508-4376-1116

User Info: Chr7s777

Chr7s777
1 week ago#7
Oh it'll be back. By unlocking, or by buying dlc. Maybe im wrong, but i dont remember promotion for previous fighting games being t*** everywhere
wei-pai posted...
Tekken seems to have more fan service and thats rated T...

It will definitely have more than tekken. Soulcalibur would be better competition.
Overreactfaqs

User Info: nite1017

nite1017
1 week ago#8
Samurai_Shinjo posted...

as much as i love playing vf, that's disheartening to know an eye candy fighter is losing the candy.

User Info: JohnUchihaLee

JohnUchihaLee
1 week ago#9
Animestar5000 posted...
They've changed stuff up for realism and stuff but jiggles and bounce are based off costumes.

Tighter = Less
Loose = More
"Non-English reviews don't matter"-Romangelo the Trollmangelo Nov 28 2016

User Info: wei-pai

wei-pai
1 week ago#10
Okay I've played again, this is definitely not DOA... the girls are literally stiff, and Kasumi has more turtle necks than Steve Jobs. Lets just hope the PC version is less s***, gameplay got boring after about 9 minutes.
"Ugly women is teh future of gaming"
- Sony.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 6
  3. is it just me or does the breasts and jiggle seems reduced?
  • Topic Archived