• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman 2
  3. Couple of quick questions....

User Info: Airborne6176

Airborne6176
1 month ago#1
Thanks in advance for the read and help!

1) Is there any way to reload the "Kalmer" tranq pistol (only (2) shots)? (EDIT: Is this thing even relevant, considering all of the other items that can KO someone? Distance from target, maybe?)

2) I know about RESETTING Escalations once they are completed, but is there a way to RESET the sandbox levels (without making a new, separate profile)?

Not sure if there were similar topics, but thanks again for the assist!
PSN: AIRBORNE6176
"I do my own stunts."

User Info: Alric1982

Alric1982
1 month ago#2
Airborne6176 posted...
Thanks in advance for the read and help!

1) Is there any way to reload the "Kalmer" tranq pistol (only (2) shots)? (EDIT: Is this thing even relevant, considering all of the other items that can KO someone? Distance from target, maybe?)

2) I know about RESETTING Escalations once they are completed, but is there a way to RESET the sandbox levels (without making a new, separate profile)?

Not sure if there were similar topics, but thanks again for the assist!

1. No and the use you make of it depends on your play style.
2. Not sure what you mean, the maps are always ‘new’ every time you step in, you can do every thing again all the time, even the story missions. If your talking Masteries and challenges then no.

User Info: Airborne6176

Airborne6176
1 month ago#3
THX for the reply!

1) I usually go for SA in everything I do unless there is some krazy challenge requirement that totally negates any SA attempt. I would use the tranq pistol if it seemed to be more useful and more ammo was available. I sometimes go out of my way to KO any/every NPC in the Target's vicinity, plus I make use of every available location to hide bodies (freezers, closets, bins, etc.).

2) I was referring to the Mastery's and Challenges after they have been completed. I know the exp points and trophies can't "RESET", but I was hoping there was a way to re-do the mission mastery and challenges like we can the escalations (on the same original profile).

Oh well... Thanks anyway.

(maybe as a patch/update for resetting challenges)
PSN: AIRBORNE6176
"I do my own stunts."
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman 2
  3. Couple of quick questions....
  • Post New Message