• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman 2
  3. August Roadmap

User Info: geckodogma

geckodogma
1 month ago#1
https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-2-august-roadmap/

Still no new Elusive Target...
My channel with random game videos https://goo.gl/G7wg15

User Info: SolidSnake6785

SolidSnake6785
1 month ago#2
I am so disappointed in these recycled elusive targets. They started off so well with Undying and the Revolutionary and maybe a handful of others...
But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners. ---Romans 5:8

User Info: Vekkerer

Vekkerer
1 month ago#3
I am really annoyed with no new Elusive Targets at this point, it's really disappointing. I know that we are getting regular content updates, but it's the ETs that keeps dragging me back to the game, and gets me to play for a few more days and knock out a few more challenges whenever they come out.

The 12th hunt is coming, and the last new 'new' one, discounting the recycle of the Undying as the 8th hunt, was the 4th hunt. Since then it's just been re-releases.

I'm not calling them lazy since they do put out so much new stuff and challenges, but come on.
My auntie is sick.

User Info: MysticMask

MysticMask
1 month ago#4
They said somewhere during the livestream that there won’t be any actually new ETs until the resort level is finished, meaning that it’s going to be at least October (assuming that the resort releases in late September, which isn’t a guarantee at all) before we see another new one.

So yeah, take that as you will.

User Info: Kung_Fu_Fighter

Kung_Fu_Fighter
1 month ago#5
Well, those "special assignments" we got were clearly elusive targets turned into paid content...

I guess we won't get actual special bonus missions like The Icon or House Built on Sand this time. That's far more disappointing...
"Those who want everything will end up with nothing."--Lulu, FFX

User Info: Vekkerer

Vekkerer
1 month ago#6
If they're up front with no new targets until after they finish the next DLC level then I can live with it. The Bank was solid, and if they'd rather go complain about something else. Final Fantasy is still out somewhere being s***.

Kung_Fu_Fighter posted...

I guess we won't get actual special bonus missions like The Icon or House Built on Sand this time. That's far more disappointing...

That's what the Bank and the Island resort is.
My auntie is sick.

User Info: Kung_Fu_Fighter

Kung_Fu_Fighter
1 month ago#7
Vekkerer posted...
If they're up front with no new targets until after they finish the next DLC level then I can live with it. The Bank was solid, and if they'd rather go complain about something else. Final Fantasy is still out somewhere being s***.

Kung_Fu_Fighter posted...

That's what the Bank and the Island resort is.

Those are new maps. In the first game, they revamped existing maps for new missions with mission stories. They tried to do the same here, but they were nothing more than glorified elusive targets as paid DLC.
"Those who want everything will end up with nothing."--Lulu, FFX
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman 2
  3. August Roadmap
  • Post New Message