• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman 2
  3. Elusive Target 11: The Badboy: Bartholomew Argus (Tactics and results)

User Info: Vekkerer

Vekkerer
1 month ago#1
What became of him? - Results (10 votes)
An unfortunate accident occured. Silent Assassin.
70% (7 votes)
I was spotted and searched for, but no one except the Target has been killed.
30% (3 votes)
A mass slaughter occured today. The unsubtle killer has escaped.
0% (0 votes)
The target has fled the scene. The hit failed.
0% (0 votes)
You must be registered and logged in to vote in this poll.
Another legacy hunt. I do like this hunt, there are a few mini opportunities that you can go for to kill him.

Last time around I took the slow route and cleared out the entire area and shot him in the head. This time I was more time efficient.

Without even entering the city, you can clear the two guards and the civilian in the starting area and stash them in the grass to the south, and blow up the yellow sports car. This will cause Argus to come investigate, and mope about his car. Once he has done that, he will walk over along to the cliffs. I made sure that the two guys by the tower were distracted, and put a boot in the target's back and down he went.

One stroll later, Silent Assassin achieved. A small map but with a few good ways to kill the target, so I like this map despite disliking the Icon mission in general. No further comments on this hunt.

I was interested to see so many votes for our last poll though. 120+, new records. Hopefully the Hitman playerbase is growing
My auntie is sick.

User Info: E2I_GOD

E2I_GOD
1 month ago#2
I gave up after half an hour, he spots the hidden bodies in the tall grass...i dont get it.

User Info: StockpileThomas

StockpileThomas
1 month ago#3
You don't actually have to knock anyone out, you can blow up Bosco's car and while they're distracted with that blow up Badboy's car.bit simpler and faster than having to KO everyone:

https://youtu.be/YEDJsH2zyJU

User Info: geckodogma

geckodogma
1 month ago#4
Last time I did it by poisoning his drink and triggering Bosco's Q&A.

This time I lured/KO enough people to the back area then finally lured and stabbed the target with a poison syringe. Suit only
My channel with random game videos https://goo.gl/G7wg15

User Info: Vekkerer

Vekkerer
1 month ago#5
Since there are no new ETs coming for who knows how long, I've decided to pass on these topics for a while. I know that we have a little community of assassins and all that, but I have no motivation to these topics if it's just the same old hunts all over again, because I just copy myself. Bleh.

Should anyone want to take over the reigns and put their own spin to this little tradition, then please. I'll happily take part in that.
My auntie is sick.

User Info: geckodogma

geckodogma
1 month ago#6
I started the previous game quite late so most of these rehashed targets were actually new to me. But even then, I'd like to have new targets; at least we should be able to unlock the suits for the new locations first, then they can go back to rehashing.
My channel with random game videos https://goo.gl/G7wg15
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman 2
  3. Elusive Target 11: The Badboy: Bartholomew Argus (Tactics and results)
  • Post New Message