• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman 2
  3. The bank and special assignment pack

User Info: SinamunStk

SinamunStk
2 months ago#1
I tried to get the most recent download and Now it says i downloaded it but didn't install it. It automatically installs after download in my experience. Also when i go tothe play station store it says the special assignment pack Isn't available for purchase . When i download ed it downloaded for 6 hours onto disk and then created a new icon aswell which says i need to get all of hitman 2. Any help appreciated!!!

User Info: Ju-Ku

Ju-Ku
2 months ago#2
From my experience, there seems to be 2 applications for Hitman 2. One of them is the demo while the other is the full game and they aren't compatible with each other. I suggest you delete both icons and reinstall the game from the disc. Then start the game and make sure the expansion pass is checked. Then go to the playstation store and only download the DLC missions, not the demo.

It's a confusing process but hopefully it works for you. I have the game on disc and there's only 1 icon with all the content there.

SinamunStk
2 months ago#3
That took over 15 hours. Now i the hitman 2 expansion pass box is checked, but the game says i still need access and the ps4 store wants to sell it to me for $40

SinamunStk
2 months ago#4
What i tried to get was released 3 days ago for free
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman 2
  3. The bank and special assignment pack
  • Post New Message