• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman 2
  3. Challenges walkthrough

User Info: stonecoldsaa

stonecoldsaa
3 months ago#1
Hi

Has anyone found a site that gives you a walkthrough of all the challenges in the game. Only found one that lists the first two areas.

Thanks

User Info: VonBlade

VonBlade
3 months ago#2
Mr Freeze on YT is pretty good.
Although the challenges are universal enough that once you've learned the way the game works in the first two levels you can apply it to the rest easily enough.
Currently playing : Diablo 3, FM7, Pinball FX3, Fallout 4

User Info: LordRattergun

LordRattergun
4 weeks ago#3
VonBlade posted...
Although the challenges are universal enough that once you've learned the way the game works in the first two levels you can apply it to the rest easily enough.

That's not true at all though.

Good luck trying to drown someone in A House Built On Sand. a mission that removes most of the toliets from the map, has NPCs glued together in groups of twenty and if you do manage to poison someone they'll walk over to the nearest bin to vomit.

Meanwhile Hokkaido will just hand you the challenge by allowing you to start near a lone NPC standing next to a toliet. There's no consistency.
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg

User Info: Alric1982

Alric1982
4 weeks ago#4
LordRattergun posted...
VonBlade posted...

That's not true at all though.

Good luck trying to drown someone in A House Built On Sand. a mission that removes most of the toliets from the map, has NPCs glued together in groups of twenty and if you do manage to poison someone they'll walk over to the nearest bin to vomit.

Meanwhile Hokkaido will just hand you the challenge by allowing you to start near a lone NPC standing next to a toliet. There's no consistency.

??? All you have to do is rat poison Kong’s shisha(?) pipe in the Cafe and drown Him in the bathroom, easy peasy.

User Info: Pankypops

Pankypops
3 weeks ago#5
I suggest you wait till RARusk gets his done, he told me it's in progress.

You can use his HITMAN guide for legacy missions. I know that legacy missions have been altered slightly but otherwise it could be used as a reliable pivot.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman 2
  3. Challenges walkthrough
  • Topic Closed